Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:58 PM) @vVv Tatsuota ah kk, I can show you around AA with my boat later today if you want
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:50 PM) @vVv Pherzghul im streaming and mumble is messed up with my headset
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:49 PM) @vVv Tatsuota you should also get on the AA mumble channel, thats where we are when we play
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:48 PM) thats nightbane, Tak (obviously), starman, me and jayc
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:48 PM) @vVv Tatsuota add Zil, Tak, Sideria, Movious and Emyaj to your friends list for now
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) @vVv Pherzghul dam i wanbt a guild haha
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:37 PM) @vVv Tatsuota my bro asked in the guild but there werent any ppl able to invite
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) So than im gonna be a star of the day... because i did that ! :D
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) SO ! U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ?! vVv LOGO FOR EVERY vVv MEMBER ! :D if somebody will want it :P
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:22 PM) @vVv Pherzghul you should invite me to the guild you are in
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:21 PM) yes it is
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:20 PM) still didnt get the answer :P is it a multi use ? :D or did i miss something
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) I am eyeing the 150 founder pack, but idk it's kind of steep without exactly knowing what you can buy with their game currency
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) so stamp+memory ink=logo item
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:18 PM) you get a stamp that you can customize only once. Then buy memory ink to craft the item that you use to place the logo
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:17 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul so its like multi use ?
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) the item you use to place the stamp is also tradeable, so you can make the logo for anyone else that needs it
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) @vVv Jackal you can put the logo on a boat's sail too ;]
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @vVv Jackal Trion is having a stream tonight, they will show off the gliders and then probably announce the packs
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul Gonna be running arround with a cloak and a vVv Logo on the back :P

Video Options   
Photo

The Losers Bracket - Round 118 (Guests: EGiNcontroL and xSixSuppy)

MLG Anaheim 2012 has come and gone. This week we are joined on the podcast by Evil Geniuses player Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson and the highest
North American SC2 player from Anaheim, xSixSuppy! Read on below for show highlights. As always, please tweet feedback to @vVvParadise on Twitter!

Topics and highlights this week include:

*Geoff "EGiNcontroL" Robinson joins the hosts of The Loser's Bracket. What did iNcontroL think of the recent MLG Anaheim event? Also, what is success in the
eyes of iNcontroL? (Time: 00:03:15)

*When it comes to building a fanbase, what are some of the key things an upcoming player could do? What about the "bad boy" attitude? (Time: 00:08:30)

*What happened during the MLG Anaheim event for EGiNcontroL? How did his matches go? Geoff gives his insight on the Starcraft II games he played over the
weekend. (Time: 00:17:45)

*Geoff is a player that wears his heart on his sleeve. How does iNcontroL keep his spirits up? How does he continue to move towards the next step in his gaming
career? (Time: 00:25:15)

*xSixSuppy, the highest placing American player at MLG Anaheim, joins the hosts of the show as our second guest of the evening. (Time: 00:34:00)

*iNcontroL recently made a thread on Reddit about some issues regarding the player area at MLG. Listen in as Geoff describes the current problems. xSixSuppy
gives his thoughts regarding team mates and the spectator experience. After, vVv Paradise also shares a similar experience. (Time: 00:36:45)

*LordJerith speaks on an opportunity for MLG. Could MLG have a human capital / training issue? Jerry additionally shares a frustrating story about the vVv
Gaming League of Legends team from the MLG event. (Time: 00:45:00)

*What is it like for xSixSuppy as an up and coming player? How does he handle nervousness? What were some of the biggest moments for Suppy at MLG? (Time: 01:02:15)

*What is next for Suppy? What else does Suppy do outside of eSports events? (Time: 01:13:30)

*League of Legends was incredible at MLG Anaheim! How did the presentation look from home? What did LJ think of the event in person? (Time: 01:23:00)

*Jerry makes a stunning announcement that a top Mortal Kombat player from vVv Gaming will be retiring after MLG Anaheim. Additionally, what did the hosts think
of the fighting game titles from the most recent MLG? (Time: 01:29:00)

*LordJerith asks if he can rant a little bit... and when do we ever turn that down?! Jerry shares a piece of his mind about Halo, League of Legends, and more.
What makes him say that "eSport nerd elitism" has no place in the eSports world? (Time: 01:36:00)

Rate Video   * * * * * (1 Votes)

Videos System v3.0.0 © 2014 DevFuse
Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!