Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Deadaim : (20 April 2014 - 10:40 AM) so i made a very basic overlay for my twitch check it out http://www.twitch.tv/deadaim_ii
@  vVv Axios : (20 April 2014 - 10:19 AM) Umg Niagara
@  vVv noc0ntrol : (20 April 2014 - 09:45 AM) http://wiki.teamliqu...U_vs_CN_Masters 2 matches until kaldi secures his spot in EU vs CN masters
@  vVv WooTang : (20 April 2014 - 09:32 AM) anyone here graphics?
@  vVv WooTang : (20 April 2014 - 09:31 AM) @vVv Optimize don't know yet, I think that Sugarbear will tell us.
@  vVv Optimize : (20 April 2014 - 09:29 AM) When's the next CoD event?
@  vVv WooTang : (20 April 2014 - 09:29 AM) @vVv FireWater so am I, been waiting awhile for it to come back
@  vVv WooTang : (20 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) @vVv PretzL still got anymore
@  vVv FireWater : (20 April 2014 - 09:24 AM) I'm excited that vVv COD is bacjk
@  vVv PretzL : (20 April 2014 - 06:29 AM) yes you may;)
@  vVv Jackal : (20 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) PretzL can i get one ? ^_^
@  vVv PretzL : (20 April 2014 - 05:01 AM) I have 30 NOSGOTH Beta Keys if anyone wants any :)
@  Aeroglow : (20 April 2014 - 04:57 AM) anyone heard of Among the Sleep?
@  cubed : (20 April 2014 - 01:49 AM)
@  DragonTKD : (19 April 2014 - 11:06 PM) Howdy vVv members is there anyone online right now on xbox that i can speak to about vVv
@  vVv MetalFoot : (19 April 2014 - 11:06 PM) come join the fun http://www.twitch.tv/xxmetalfootxx
@  vVv MetalFoot : (19 April 2014 - 10:49 PM) #TipsySwag
@  vVv WooTang : (19 April 2014 - 10:07 PM) @vVv NaturaL yeah I got @ntoX eVo here to
@  vVv NaturaL : (19 April 2014 - 09:59 PM) @vVv WooTang @Deadaim you guys wanna play with me and tech?
@  vVv WooTang : (19 April 2014 - 09:40 PM) @Deadaim send me an invite

Video Options   
Photo

The Losers Bracket - Round 109 (Guest: Robb "jedirobb" Chiarini, Guitar Hero Eric, and Brock)

April looks to be another huge month for eSports! With IPL4 now in the books, the Loser's Bracket crew takes an in depth look back at the
event. While discussing this topic, IPL eSports manager Jedirobb even drops by unannounced! Take a listen as we also look back at PAX East and preview an
upcoming Guitar Hero event in Chicago this weekend.

Note: Originally we had planned to take live calls for the first time ever on this episode. With how many guests we ended up bringing on and the last minute
appearance by Jedirobb, we had to move this back to next week. Tune in to episode 110 as we plan on opening up the phones starting next week!

Topics and highlights this week include:

*Guitar Hero Eric stops by the show to talk about the latest Hero event this weekend in Chicago. How have things been since the last time he was on the show?
What should we expect this weekend? (Time: 00:04:30)

*vVv Brock went to PAX East over the weekend and comes by to give a quick recap. (Time: 00:16:00)

*KeyHunt and Brock tell a story about Justin/Twitch.TV and how we owe the Jonas Brothers. (Time: 00:29:00)

*Brock went to the State of the Game: PAX Edition panel and ended up falling for the charm of a certain Starcraft II player from Team EG. What did Brock
hear at the panel that made him feel this way? (Time: 00:31:20)

*Jerry gives the details on how he plans to give away a copy of Guild Wars 2: Collectors Edition. What did our listeners need to do to win a free copy? Also,
we will be doing more of these giveaways in the future! Stay tuned! (Time: 00:41:15)

*Both Jason Tugman of iHearteSports and vVv RobZGod join the show to discuss their thoughts on IPL4. What were some of the Starcraft highlights? What were the
biggest stories? (Time: 00:47:50)

*League of Legends really brought the numbers, what were the hosts thoughts? Will things like picking/banning champions and longer game times hamper the growth
of League as a spectator eSport? If Riot can overcome the current LoL challenges, could the game overshadow Starcraft II? (Time: 01:10:00)

*Jedirobb, the eSports Manager for IPL, makes an unannounced stop by the show to talk about his thoughts on the event. (Time: 01:31:45)

*Will we see changes in IPL scheduling going forward? Additionally, will more open bracket matches be streamed in the future? How will IPL handle production
errors such as errant camera shots? (Time: 01:37:30)

*Does IPL agree that League of Legends is harder to monetize due to game length and picks/bans? Also, how does Jedirobb feel about the PPV model? (Time: 01:56:00)

*KeyHunt asks Robb about the event numbers. Does the company feel the stream numbers were successful and did they hit their goals? Based on the results of IPL4,
what will we see moving forward? Could we see new game genres by IPL5? (Time: 02:05:00)

*Jerry gives away a copy of Guild Wars 2, some Steelseries gear, and even gives a lesson about human capital. (Time: 02:24:45)

*What did Paradise do now?! MLG Clap says he has banned vVv from future events. More than likely KeyHunt has something to do with this... (Time: 02:36:00)

Rate Video   * * * * * (2 Votes)

Videos System v3.0.0 © 2014 DevFuse
Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!