Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Falcodile : (30 August 2014 - 01:51 AM) hmmm, so, just started to play hearthstone, and I'm creating custom decks, I'm like, I have no idea what I'm doing
@  vVv Sun Down : (30 August 2014 - 12:46 AM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvsundown/
@  vVv Optimize : (29 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) @vVv SugarBear PM....
@  vVv Daviepants : (29 August 2014 - 10:52 PM) yay! grats Binky :D
@  vVv Sun Down : (29 August 2014 - 10:27 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvsundown/ come watch me and Doctor tear up Plat Elo SOloQ
@  vVv Sun Down : (29 August 2014 - 10:27 PM) Welcome binky ^.^
@  vVv Suckmybinky : (29 August 2014 - 10:24 PM) :D ty
@  vVv SugarBear : (29 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) Welcome to vVv!
@  vVv Suckmybinky : (29 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) Hello
@  vVv B Easy : (29 August 2014 - 10:08 PM) Might have been on ARAM, but I'll still take it.
@  vVv B Easy : (29 August 2014 - 10:07 PM) Got my first Penta, WOO
@  vVv Sun Down : (29 August 2014 - 09:55 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvsundown/ Plat ELO duoQ with Doctor since spectator is fucked
@  vVv Deadaim : (29 August 2014 - 09:48 PM) sugarbeeeezzzyyyy
@  vVv WooTang : (29 August 2014 - 09:46 PM) This is normal for me**
@  vVv WooTang : (29 August 2014 - 09:39 PM) I have this normal for me
@  vVv F R 0 o T x : (29 August 2014 - 09:35 PM) That sounds terrible
@  vVv WooTang : (29 August 2014 - 09:33 PM) Sorry for not doing anything today on CoD. I was getting some stiches pulled out and I am in the hospital just to make sure it does not get infected
@  vVv Deadaim : (29 August 2014 - 09:17 PM) @sugarbear you got a min on mumble?
@  vVv Twitter : (29 August 2014 - 08:30 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): http://t.co/ChRTBtOHCN Come check out the Amateur Draft League being streamed for the first time in a while by @vVvSunDown and @7he_Doctor
@  Maniacal Met... : (29 August 2014 - 07:57 PM) I hope the ADL goes well guys, goodnight

Video Options   
Photo

The Losers Bracket - Round 109 (Guest: Robb "jedirobb" Chiarini, Guitar Hero Eric, and Brock)

April looks to be another huge month for eSports! With IPL4 now in the books, the Loser's Bracket crew takes an in depth look back at the
event. While discussing this topic, IPL eSports manager Jedirobb even drops by unannounced! Take a listen as we also look back at PAX East and preview an
upcoming Guitar Hero event in Chicago this weekend.

Note: Originally we had planned to take live calls for the first time ever on this episode. With how many guests we ended up bringing on and the last minute
appearance by Jedirobb, we had to move this back to next week. Tune in to episode 110 as we plan on opening up the phones starting next week!

Topics and highlights this week include:

*Guitar Hero Eric stops by the show to talk about the latest Hero event this weekend in Chicago. How have things been since the last time he was on the show?
What should we expect this weekend? (Time: 00:04:30)

*vVv Brock went to PAX East over the weekend and comes by to give a quick recap. (Time: 00:16:00)

*KeyHunt and Brock tell a story about Justin/Twitch.TV and how we owe the Jonas Brothers. (Time: 00:29:00)

*Brock went to the State of the Game: PAX Edition panel and ended up falling for the charm of a certain Starcraft II player from Team EG. What did Brock
hear at the panel that made him feel this way? (Time: 00:31:20)

*Jerry gives the details on how he plans to give away a copy of Guild Wars 2: Collectors Edition. What did our listeners need to do to win a free copy? Also,
we will be doing more of these giveaways in the future! Stay tuned! (Time: 00:41:15)

*Both Jason Tugman of iHearteSports and vVv RobZGod join the show to discuss their thoughts on IPL4. What were some of the Starcraft highlights? What were the
biggest stories? (Time: 00:47:50)

*League of Legends really brought the numbers, what were the hosts thoughts? Will things like picking/banning champions and longer game times hamper the growth
of League as a spectator eSport? If Riot can overcome the current LoL challenges, could the game overshadow Starcraft II? (Time: 01:10:00)

*Jedirobb, the eSports Manager for IPL, makes an unannounced stop by the show to talk about his thoughts on the event. (Time: 01:31:45)

*Will we see changes in IPL scheduling going forward? Additionally, will more open bracket matches be streamed in the future? How will IPL handle production
errors such as errant camera shots? (Time: 01:37:30)

*Does IPL agree that League of Legends is harder to monetize due to game length and picks/bans? Also, how does Jedirobb feel about the PPV model? (Time: 01:56:00)

*KeyHunt asks Robb about the event numbers. Does the company feel the stream numbers were successful and did they hit their goals? Based on the results of IPL4,
what will we see moving forward? Could we see new game genres by IPL5? (Time: 02:05:00)

*Jerry gives away a copy of Guild Wars 2, some Steelseries gear, and even gives a lesson about human capital. (Time: 02:24:45)

*What did Paradise do now?! MLG Clap says he has banned vVv from future events. More than likely KeyHunt has something to do with this... (Time: 02:36:00)

Rate Video   * * * * * (2 Votes)

Videos System v3.0.0 © 2014 DevFuse
Change Theme!