BabyTossMember Since 20 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Mar 26 2013 10:48 AM
Started playing StarCraft 2 late 2010, although it was not until half of 2011 when Jana "BabyToss" Otahalova realized the challenge and her own love for the game. Learning slowly from scratch, BabyToss would struggle, as she walked the path. Facing a lot of factors hindering her, such as low-confidence & general anxiety, she takes up the challenge to fully grasp the game of StarCraft 2, with one goal - to become as good as possible.
Originally starting to climb the SC2 ladder from lowely Bronze, BabyToss managed to reach the Diamond league and she aims to reach the Master division - she truly wishes to stream, entertain & coach newer players later on, along with participating regulary in both online and offline tournaments, overcoming her personal hurdle of being shy & inconfident through contributing to the StarCraft 2 community. Suffering from frequent severe depressions, BabyToss took a long break from consistent practice and training, resulting in huge drop of her skill. Currently trying to get back on her feet, to reclaim what she once had, in order to be able to follow her dreams and further progress in StarCraft 2, as well as a person, that she is.
By the end of April 2012, BabyToss joins international team & community, vVv Gaming, considering herself to be StarCraft 2 player in training, still hoping to reach her dream of becoming one of the best; regardless of where that takes her, as ultimately, growing stronger, facing challenges and improving is, what keeps her ticking and going on.
You can follow BabyToss on Twitter for SC2 related content, such as interviews, personal musings and random crazy tweets over at @vVv_BabyToss. Or you can like BabyToss on her personal Facebook page. Don't forget to visit her team's website over at vVv-Gaming and follow them on Twitter @vVv_Gaming
Interviews with BabyToss
- Short Interview with BabyToss, done by The Girls of StarCraft (theGosC) can be found here.
- Interview with BabyToss done by vVv Gaming about her experience during DreamHack can be found here.
- Interview with BabyToss - about StarCraft, Aspire, her immediate goals & her upcoming training at Ministry of Win can be found here
Some facts about BabyToss:
- due to being rather shy, BabyToss prefers to play on private account, away from all distractions, to prevent herself from tilting under pressure of peer's presence or possible judging.
- frequently suffers from depressions.
- is obsessive perfectionist and making even small mistakes in her games frustrate her
- generally prefers a solid macro game over 'gimmicky' cheese.
- is known to her friends for preGGrackulating, being given nicknames such as 'GG Lady' or 'IdrA in female body'.
- seems to be rather harsh on herself in eyes of her friends. She explains it with the fact, that she wants to improve as much as possible.
- sees the game as personal challenge to overcome her own real-life flaws, to better herself not only as a StarCraft 2 player, but also as a person in general.
- is married & has 8 years old son.
- looks up to Aleksey "White-Ra" Krupnyk, Lim "BoxeR" Yo Hwan and Sean "Day" Plott
- she sees her attendance in DreamHack EIZO Open StarCraft 2 tournament as big step in her SC2 career as it forced her to face quite the obstacles & struggles she faces.
- will be going to train at Ministry of Win SC2 house in Poland in January 2013, for one month.
- Group Active Member
- Active Posts 636
- Profile Views 14,350
- Member Title Ex-Aspire StarCraft 2
- Age 30 years old
- Birthday October 9, 1984
Anything trance, melodic metal, rock...
StarCraft 2, StarCraft 2, StarCraft 2, StarCraft 2
- Twitter vVv_BabyToss
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/BabyToss
- Skype johauna