vVv Skeensyy

Hats?? Wait we have hats??

On 5/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, vVv Pherzghul said:

That looks awesome, but be careful stretching the logo. It looks like it was stretched out a bit wide. Let me know if you need the original vector file.

#LogoBrandStandardPolice

Size it how you want lol, I made this one for me, not a bulk order. Standard logo on a New Era hat is 2 inches tall (can be larger), designs have to run height by width, as a result of the 2 inches standard hat logo, the width is increased. Also, vector wouldn't work for embroidery, it would need to be a digitized file, which I have if anyone has their own embroidery machine and wants it. :)

3 hours ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Size it how you want lol, I made this one for me, not a bulk order. Standard logo on a New Era hat is 2 inches tall (can be larger), designs have to run height by width, as a result of the 2 inches standard hat logo, the width is increased. Also, vector wouldn't work for embroidery, it would need to be a digitized file, which I have if anyone has their own embroidery machine and wants it. :)

I assumed you had a vector format application for the embroidering, which is why I offered the files to help you get a solid end result.

10 hours ago, vVv Pherzghul said:

I assumed you had a vector format application for the embroidering, which is why I offered the files to help you get a solid end result.

All ❤!