CGN is officially canceled until further notice, nobody seems to care anymore. It was just something I wanted to do to get the community closer. If and when people show interest we will revisit it again.

Thank you,

vVv Exodus 

2 hours ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Maybe instead of weekly, we do monthly?

I think we need to build up our community first before having a community game night. When we used to do it there would be a legit waiting list to get into the game 

1 hour ago, vVv Stitches said:

I think we need to build up our community first before having a community game night. When we used to do it there would be a legit waiting list to get into the game 

I 100% agree, that falls on all of us though, I can't recruit everyone. I have two interviews today so that's two more but I need all of YOU to recruit for me!!!!!! :)

I think the “lack of people” you’re seeing here Scott is not because people just don’t care anymore, it’s the diversity that we have across applicants and pre-existing members inside the community already. Since everyone is not on Xbox, my proposition is every platform should have their own highlight inside community game night and the featured platform for that month would be streamed on vVv affiliated channels so everyone can be a part of it and should be supporting.

Edited by vVv Arkaine