ViiRuSs

Back into gaming

My name is Zach currently serving in U.S Marines getting out soon tho trying to get back into gaming slowly for Xbox one 

Gt: Um you missed 

I play a lot of gears but also one of the best call of duty players you will meet 

I'm 21 an have more tattoos then life experience 

1 hour ago, ViiRuSs said:

My name is Zach currently serving in U.S Marines getting out soon tho trying to get back into gaming slowly for Xbox one 

I play a lot of gears but also one of the best call of duty players you will meet 

Great guy and yes, thank you for your service! I’ve got 33 tattoos and I’m 37 I need a few more, lol

13 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

Great guy and yes, thank you for your service! I’ve got 33 tattoos and I’m 37 I need a few more, lol

I need to catch up...or does my half sleeve count for a good chunk of that?

14 hours ago, ViiRuSs said:

What kind of games are you playing currently other than Gears? @vVv Tibiryus and I are on pretty regularly for Xbox to stream. We have a good variety of games to choose from.