vVv ViiRuSs

Virus's Application

• Name: Zachary Clatterbuck
  • Steam profile link: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of war 4  Its the most enjoyable game for me to play
  • What are some other games that you currently play? BO4, Fortnite, Rocket league 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Found it one day on the internet 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Savior known him my whole life
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? looking to upgrade my gaming experience 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Military and cars 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? bringing positively and humor to the community 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? locals and would like to attend more in the future 

5 minutes ago, ViiRuSs said:
  • Name: Zachary Clatterbuck
  • Steam profile link: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of war 4  Its the most enjoyable game for me to play
  • What are some other games that you currently play? BO4, Fortnite, Rocket league 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Found it one day on the internet 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Savior known him my whole life
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? looking to upgrade my gaming experience 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Military and cars 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? bringing positively and humor to the community 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? locals and would like to attend more in the future 

Glad you applied brother! Welcome and if you need anything I'm always here.

Still a god in CoD and a really good team player in GoW and easily my closest friend/family member irl deserves this and once he has better wifi he'll literally grind to the top again!

7 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

You're ready for an interview, let me know times and dates you're available.

I'm ready now If you can I got about 2hrs before I gotta head out 

On 5/6/2019 at 8:29 PM, vVv Exodus said:

Tomorrow night at 6 cst 7 yours work for you?

I'm out of town until after memorial day helping out recruiters so won't be on Xbox until after then 

55 minutes ago, ViiRuSs said:

I'm out of town until after memorial day helping out recruiters so won't be on Xbox until after then 

Sounds good bro, I’ll be waiting my friend!