vVv ExiLee

Exile’s Staff App

• Name: Armando
  • Steam profile: vVvMrX
  •  
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Brawlhalla on the PC!
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Other than Call of Duty, I'm pretty much playing Fortnite on PC at the moment.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Heard by the word of mouth. 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? The family! 
  • How did you get to know them? 07 I met the legend Exo
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I’m just interested in being a staff member cause now I’m on my PC 24/7 so I have the time to watch everyone and everything on the site!
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Sports, Traveling, Making music.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'm going to contribute my time to make sure that I make our forums and site nice and tight like Skeensy and Nerdproblems is doing! ??

I think we have enough people "watching the site" right now. Can you offer any impact to the community? What can you offer besides oh that looks easy, I want to do that too?

14 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

I think we have enough people "watching the site" right now. Can you offer any impact to the community? What can you offer besides oh that looks easy, I want to do that too?

I’ve managed plenty of discord’s an sites from work/hobby. As well I’m good with customer support and helping people get their needs/wants from the site. 

I didnt do this cause “looks easy I want do that too”, I did this cause now I have a lot of free time to be on the site! 

Aside, i been learning photoshop so I can start making people banners and pics! 

1 hour ago, vVv ExiLee said:

I’ve managed plenty of discord’s an sites from work/hobby. As well I’m good with customer support and helping people get their needs/wants from the site. 

I didnt do this cause “looks easy I want do that too”, I did this cause now I have a lot of free time to be on the site! 

Aside, i been learning photoshop so I can start making people banners and pics! 

We already have me tahvvy and pherzaghul doing graphics, as community members. there really isnt much demand for it right now. Whats unique about you that you can bring to staff? Think outside the box forget about what everyone else is doing what can you do to make an impact and grow the community how can you grow what we have? what do you think we need? Any other media talents outside of graphic design. such as video, audio, Anything that intrests you out of the media area? If were remaining just a community right, its best to keep staff as minimum as possible for now until we have a solid direction to build a staff. I think for now we shoud just wait until someone has an idea for something and come together and work on it as a team, build projects for the community with each other and show that we as a community can build the proper structure for a staff.