Mr GreAsY

Wanting to join

• Name: Daniel Sisk 
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of war 4. I play this game the most because I’m my opinion it is the most competitive. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite madden NHL
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv from savior. We play gears together sounds like a great community.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know savior good guy. Played gears a lot with him.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I’m interested in joining vVv to compete at the highest level and bring vVv to the highest level of competitive gaming to gears of war.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love to bowl and watch movies
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to add a more competitive aspect to the gears of war division of vVv. I want vVv to be at its highest level. I believe that it can be the best in gaming.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I’ve been but never competed. But would really like to in the future 

Well from a talent standpoint I believe I’m there with the best there is. I also love the team aspect gears of war brings to gaming. I think that’s where I excel in any game. Working as the team needs me is my best trait as a gamer.

Welcome to the site. Stay active and it was awesome to have you play some privates on gears with us last night. 

Also, don't forget to upload a pic and fill out your profile entirely so we can get to know you better. :)

Welcome to the community and hope you make it. Just be active here (says me, who is active the least, shame on me). I don't play GOW 4 as I don't have it, but I could see you play if one the other guys streams it and you're in it. Get to see that talent of yours when they do. :D