HypErKiZ

HypErKiZ Member Application

Name: Michael Lewis

Twitch.TV profile: https://www.twitch.tv/hyperkiz

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialDucky/

Battle.Net Tag: HypErKiZ#11388

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? Starcraft 2, after many years of being away from the game and the community I recently started dabbling into the game and streams and feel that burning light that the game gave me back in 2011. Now that LoTV has been out and it is a more fleshed out game I feel its in a good space for a come back. I encourage anyone new or returning to try it out and find love or renew their love for this game.

What are some other games that you currently play? I play CSGO and World of Warcraft. Once Warcraft 3 Reforged comes out I will also be all over that.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I found vVv-Gaming many years ago in 2011 on TeamLiquids website. I been a on and off member of the community since then and would love a chance to be a full time member of vVv-Gaming in the future.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Sadly many of the members I would list are no longer active in the community, though I am sure once I see someone who is active I will remember them and they will remember me. 

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I have known the community since 2011. I was a full fledged member of the sc2 community and forums for a while. vVv has always been like my comfort food. It is the only community Iv actively joined and felt a part of. Now that I am older and feel live I have grown as a individual I feel I can only add to its community and give back to it.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I have been getting into 2d graphics and art. Eventually I want to get into programming. I also like being a member of twitch communities and am a editor/moderator/artist for some.

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I have noticed the Starcraft 2 area of the forums have not been active in a long while. I want to potentially grow that community in some way. I also want to be active in the csgo community as much as I can. I'd be willing to help or communicate with new or returning players to starcraft 2 as well as be fully active on the vVv-Gaming forums and discord in general as a welcoming and enthusiastic member of the community.

Do you attend LAN Events?  The last lan event I attended was raleigh in 2011. I would love to go to more.

Welcome to vVv bro! Glad to see a lot more new faces on the site and seeing vVv grow, hope to see you around more on the forums

Welcome, this is a great community to be in and I think you bring a lot of different games to the table compared to what our members play it’s nice to see, keep active and enjoy your time here

Edited by vVv Savior

8 minutes ago, HypErKiZ said:

Thanks everyone :D glad to be homeeeee

Welcome :)

Stay active and add members of our community. We look forward to getting to know you and playing some games. 

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time here look around the forums, ask questions if you need! 

Looking forward to see you around the site! 

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.