vVv NerdPrblms

vVv Gaming Streaming v2

Alright folks!

With our new direction of our community, one project on our list is to develop our following again across streaming platforms. We have accounts laying dormant and collecting dust.

Plan: We will be cleaning up the host lists where we can, and creating "Stream Teams" where we can.

1. Post ALL your stream links below if you stream across multiple platforms as well as your current streaming schedule.

2. We will be creating an account for DLive as well, however to get the host ability, it will require 200 followers, so be on the lookout for that post to go and give that account a follow so we can set up hosting on there too.

3. We will be cleaning up the current host lists by removing and adding people, so if you are already on there but do not post below, you will be removed from the lists. We need active people streaming and I need to know who all is actively doing so.

4. Please also include your Twitter handle or where you post your notifications of going Live etc. I break my RT button constantly to promote other streams, but I want to make sure our vVv members are first in line to receive RTs and promotions. This goes for the vVv Gaming Twitter account too!

Peas and Carrots! ❤️

14 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

If anyone needs stream overlays or anything, I have a lot of experience designing them.

I wouldn't mind, but I can't really stream from my computer much any more as it needs a full upgrade. Only way I can stream right now is through my xbox.

I stream solely on DLive now.  Pushing for partner at 200 follows so that I can host new streamers to get them promoted.  If you have questions about the platform or streaming in general, please feel free to use me as a resource.

Stream: https://dlive.tv/tibiryus

Edited by vVv Tibiryus

28 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

If anyone needs stream overlays or anything, I have a lot of experience designing them.

@vVv Buzz You'll want to keep an eye on the Streamers Help Center thread for people that may need overlays.

Twitch.tv/stitches7

i do not have a set schedule yet. Still trying to figure everything out. I’ll always stream the community nights for a couple of hours though. 

7 hours ago, vVv Buzz said:

Can we talk about improving the vVv Rocket League Overlays on stream when you get a chance.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, MenzLeague said:

So once you get partner on a single platform with the hosting on other platforms come to an end?

This honestly depends on the platform. Here is the current breakdown of hostilities:

Twitch: No partner OR affiliate shall stream or co-stream to another platform...EVER

Mixer: No Partner SHOULD stream to another platform but we aren't really watching

DLive: Do what you want, we will love you no matter what!

YouTube: No one really knows....

10 hours ago, vVv Minotaur said:

Will the vVv Twitch channel(s) be able to host other vVv members? 

I do believe so, they were going to be cleaning up the host lists in order to get those straight for people who were going to be streaming in the future. Correct me if I am wrong @vVv NerdPrblms

1 minute ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

I do believe so, they were going to be cleaning up the host lists in order to get those straight for people who were going to be streaming in the future. Correct me if I am wrong @vVv NerdPrblms

That's correct! This is a work in progress.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.