vVv Doomhammer

vVv Gaming Announces Exodus as President

vVv Gaming is proud to announce vVv Exodus as the new president of the organization!

Working with Lordjerith and Deathsgrasp, who will be stepping down from his leadership role to focus on personal life, Exodus has outlined a plan for vVv that focuses on building the community around the modern gaming experience.

"All of us are grown, have jobs and can't devote 24 hours a day to gaming. We all have stressful lives and I want vVv Gaming to be a place where we all can come and have an escape, and have people to interact with and play with."

As he starts by cleaning up and revitalizing the website and forums, expect to see more activity here and on the vVv Discord server as the organization gains new momentum.

A deep thank you to vVv Deathsgrasp for his previous leadership, and welcome to vVv Exodus!

Congrats, I look forward to seeing how you plan to move vVv Gaming forward into the future. Deathsgrasp will be missed.
P.S. I would recommend posting an announcement in the Discord aswell. 

19 minutes ago, SlickRL said:

Congrats, I look forward to seeing how you plan to move vVv Gaming forward into the future. Deathsgrasp will be missed.
P.S. I would recommend posting an announcement in the Discord aswell. 

Thank you! Death aka Mike is supposed to this week :)

Cheers to everyone! I wish vVv Exodus the best of luck! I will still be around on discord for any RL event related questions as I get our staff ready to take over as I get ready to deploy! Sucks not being able to hang out as much but I am super excited to see how things improved once I get back! 

Special thanks to Lord Jerith, DoomHammer and Rob for the opprotunity to learn so much at my time here!