Tribute__

Tributes Application

• Name: Bruce Duncan
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTribute/
  • Battle.Net Tag: Tribute#11796
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Apex Legends
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Csgo, and the occasional gears  4
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I saw it on twitter
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? N/A
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? i want to be somewhere that i know will succeed
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I go to the gym and hangout with freinds
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? When im streaming i stream a varity of diffrent games not just one i have to switch it up and also im practicing on editing with sony vegas as well when i get better at it i can help with video editing
  • Do you attend LAN Events? i attended halo reach 2011 and 2012  dallas as well as halo 4 MLG exhibition

Glad to have you apply! Be sure to stay active and reach out to talk/game with Staff and Community Members as we get to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Staff and Community Members.

Welcome to our community.

Good luck Tribute. Glad you applied. 

Stick around and play with staff/community members. Can’t wait to play with you. Add me on Xbox. 

xCFSxPredatoR

Welcome to vVv! Be sure to stay active and hope to see you round on the site more. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone 

1 hour ago, Tribute__ said:

bump

No reason to bump, everyone here will always acknowledge your application bud! ?? Good to see you around here.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.