Cammers98

Cammers Application

Name: Cameron Hallam 

Steam profile link: N/A

Battle.Net Tag:N/A

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? Fifa is the most active game for me because I enjoy football and it’s the closest you can get which is great fun, Pro clubs is the best game mode I’ve ever played as it’s so interactive with your friends and it’s 11 v 11 which is different to any other game mode in fifa.

What are some other games that you currently play? Recently have been playing lots of Apex legends which is a very addicting game as the kills are so rewarding, also gone back to GTA V recently as you can chill out with your mates and have a laugh on there.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? My friend Adam also known as vVv Matter has been a part of the community for years and highly recommends getting involved, I have also seen various amount of streamers over the years all part of vVv.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Again my mate vVv Matter has been in the community for years and says how nice and welcoming the community is and said it would be a good idea to get involved.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I believe that pro clubs will be a very big eSport in the coming year or so and is only on the up with the competitiveness of the game and the sheer amount of players of fifa it’s only going to get more attention over time.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I enjoy playing sports such as football and a few nights out drinking with mates are always good to have.

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I’m already part of a team which I believe is one of the best teams in the world on pro clubs, we have played together for roughly a year and all top notch players, we regularly play in a competitive league where we play against sponsored teams either from football teams or other gaming organisations such as complexity. I believe we would be a good fit to represent vVv.

Do you attend LAN Events? I personally have never been to an event before purely because of where I live as nothing is very local to me but have always watch LAN events such as cod champs and various others which interest me lots.

Welcome to vVv!!

Make sure to add us so we can play some games. Most of us are on Xbox but we also have PC, PS4 and even switch so whatever system you may have there’s always someone to play with. Enjoy your stay and remain active. :)

welcome to vVv Gaming forums, and ofcourse thanks for choosing to join the community! 

I wish you the best in your application by all means add me to Xbox one if you have one. 

vVv SavVieee 

I will see you on the discord :)

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.