• Name:

Luc Doyon.

24 years old.

Rimouski,Quebec,Canada.

• Steam profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029075756/

• Battle.Net Tag:

Doyon#11393

• What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)

At the moment it is now Apex legends because I found this game different from the others battle royal game and I was bored of Fortnite.

• What are some other games that you currently play?

I play Gears of War 4, Call of Duty MW1 Remastered and Fortnite occasionally.

• How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

I think I heard about vVv back in 2009-2010 i'm not sure when but I played a Gamebattles match against vVv Destiny in Gears of War 2. So, after that match I went to the Gamebattles profile                team and I saw this website.

• Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?

I knew a little bit vVv Mephisto, vVv Crimbo from Gears of war scrim and I added vVv Exodus since a long time ago on xbox.

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I always knew that vVv was a solid organization and again I will like to see this community to be strong as it has been in the past. So I will do my best for that to happen.

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

Outside of gaming i'm playing hockey two days per week and I discovered a passion in the bodybuilding since 2010.

• How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?

I'm currently streaming four days per week so I will like to stream for vVv on twitch. Also, I will play Gears of war 5 competitively and trying to go to the events.

• Do you attend LAN Events? 

Yes of course for Gears of war 5.

Thank for reading my application.

My main language is French so I hope everything is easy to read.