Arkaine

Arkaine's Application

• Name:

"Arkaine" Eric Alexander Pennington

• Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/vVvArkaine/

• Battle.Net Tag:

Arkaine#11256

• What is the game you are currently most active in and why?

I'm currently most active in Escape From Tarkov. I enjoy the realism the game provides and find myself performing well in first person shooters.

• What are some other games that you currently play?

CSGO, Destiny 2, Resident Evil 2, Apex Legends, and the occasional Elder Scrolls V.

• How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

I heard about vVv Gaming through word of mouth in Gears of War and was vVv Gaming's Gears of War Division Manager until the division was dropped.

• Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?

There are a lot of new faces that I can't wait to meet. So far, I've seen Th0r and Exodus and I hope to see many more familiar faces in the upcoming weeks.

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I'm interested in joining vVv Gaming because I want a community that I feel like I belong in and always have people that I can talk to.

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

I love playing and listening to music. My other interest is in Martial Arts.

• How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?

I plan to add value to vVv Gaming by spreading the word that the amazing community that I know and love is coming back via Twitch & other social media platforms.

• Do you attend LAN Events?

Yes. It's been quite some time but I would love to continue to do what I did in the previous years.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope to meet all of you very soon.

Just now, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Welcome back! I hope we get to play soon! We’ve got a nice number of Gears players now.

I appreciate that! My xbox has been down for commission for a while but I plan on getting a new mixer and a controller pretty soon for some Gears play. 

Just now, vVv Exodus said:

Really happy to see this, enjoy and if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'll add you on Battle Net when I get home!

Love ya man, glad to be here. Sounds good.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I support the absolute fuck out of this. You were always a member to look up to, great to game with, and an all-around good dude. 

That means a lot coming from you Nikki thank you love ❤️

2 minutes ago, Savior said:

Hell yeah man! Glad I found your ass now! We need to play gears goat! Welcome back bro

hadn't played in a while but whenever i get a new controller & a new mixamp i should be good to go. I Appreciate it brother

40 minutes ago, vVv Saturn said:

Wow. Arkaine is a name i haven't heard in a long time. Good to see some vets still hanging around.

Hey Saturn it’s great to see you man ❤️

39 minutes ago, Reducey said:

Good luck on the app Arkaine. Its been awhile since we talked but I'm sure youre a great fit for vVv.

I appreciate it bro you've always been family

21 minutes ago, vVv Buzz said:

b7454f31c76778c86fefdddd1850e65e.jpeg

does dat boi have a camel toe

39 minutes ago, Arkaine said:

I appreciate it bro you've always been family

does dat boi have a camel toe

I didnt notice that. thanks for pointing that out 

1 hour ago, vVv Saturn said:

How have you been man? I'm mostly playing on my Switch these days, so I lost a lot of the OG contacts.

I've been fantastic dude, I've been playing a lot of Escape From Tarkov, Destiny 2 and dabbling my toes in Apex Legends until Division 2 comes out. Super stoked for it. What you been up to?

Endorsing:

Former division manager with me, was always highly respected in the community back then, savage gears player, has a fond sense of belonging when it comes to the bonds he makes. Glad to see him come "home"

3 hours ago, B1zkit said:

Endorsing:

Former division manager with me, was always highly respected in the community back then, savage gears player, has a fond sense of belonging when it comes to the bonds he makes. Glad to see him come "home"

love ya brother, thanks for the endorsement