Jump to content
vVv Stitches

Member Application - Stitches aka vVv Stitches

Recommended Posts

  • Name: Matthew DeRamo
  • Age:26
  • Location:New York
  • Steam profile link:N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag:N/A
  • xbl: Stitches LFG
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)At the moment it is now Apex legends. I just got tired of Fortnite and BO on cod and I heard this game was amazing so I had to check it out and now I am hooked!
  • What are some other games that you currently play?I’ll always play Gears especially when Gears 5 comes out. I also play most Cods, Fortnite, and the occasional sports game.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv back in 2008 and then shortly after I applied. I got in after a month or so and then in 2009 I had the great pleasure of repping the V’s at MLG meadowlands for vVv Alacrity. Ooooo those were the days lol
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I just saw that Jerry and Scott are still here so I have known them since 2008. Exodus was actually one of the first people to really give me my shot in vVv because back in the day I was just an annoying little kid. 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?I would love to see vVv explode again and grow to the level of organizations like Optic. Hopefully I can help with that process. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love sports. Have played them all of my life and played college baseball for 4 years. I hurt my arm so now I’m stuck to coaching and playing basketball with my friends which is still great! 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?I will be on the forums to give my opinions on anything and everything(if you know me you know I have an opinion on everything) and I will hopefully be going to locals and events for Gears 5 once that game drops. I have been thinking about streaming as well so maybe I will do that as well. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events?2 years ago was my last one but then I stopped gaming for a good amount of time. I will most definitely be going to events once Gears 5 drops. 

I will change the colors soon. I’m doing this on my phone and it won’t let me change them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Stitches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

I 100% support this, good times back in the day and no doubt better ones to come!!! Welcome back!!!

 

2 minutes ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Ditto!! It’s so good to see you back!!

Thank you both so much! It feels good to be back. Can’t wait to talk/play with you both soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stitches said:

 

Thank you both so much! It feels good to be back. Can’t wait to talk/play with you both soon!

Welcome back. Good to see you apply again and so many familiar names back at vVv. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stitches!!! My brother! Damn it’s been that long, holy cannoli! I’m glad to see you back bro it’s been a minute, can’t wait to play GoW with you again 💯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vVv ExiLee said:

Stitches!!! My brother! Damn it’s been that long, holy cannoli! I’m glad to see you back bro it’s been a minute, can’t wait to play GoW with you again 💯

Been waaaay to long. We will play some gears soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stitches said:
  • Name: Matthew DeRamo
  • Age:26
  • Location:New York
  • Steam profile link:N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag:N/A
  • xbl: Stitches LFG
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)At the moment it is now Apex legends. I just got tired of Fortnite and BO on cod and I heard this game was amazing so I had to check it out and now I am hooked!
  • What are some other games that you currently play?I’ll always play Gears especially when Gears 5 comes out. I also play most Cods, Fortnite, and the occasional sports game.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv back in 2008 and then shortly after I applied. I got in after a month or so and then in 2009 I had the great pleasure of repping the V’s at MLG meadowlands for vVv Alacrity. Ooooo those were the days lol
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I just saw that Jerry and Scott are still here so I have known them since 2008. Exodus was actually one of the first people to really give me my shot in vVv because back in the day I was just an annoying little kid. 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?I would love to see vVv explode again and grow to the level of organizations like Optic. Hopefully I can help with that process. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love sports. Have played them all of my life and played college baseball for 4 years. I hurt my arm so now I’m stuck to coaching and playing basketball with my friends which is still great! 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?I will be on the forums to give my opinions on anything and everything(if you know me you know I have an opinion on everything) and I will hopefully be going to locals and events for Gears 5 once that game drops. I have been thinking about streaming as well so maybe I will do that as well. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events?2 years ago was my last one but then I stopped gaming for a good amount of time. I will most definitely be going to events once Gears 5 drops. 

I will change the colors soon. I’m doing this on my phone and it won’t let me change them 🤷🏻‍♂️

You forgot me Matty, you forgot meeee. Glad to see you back! 

Edited by vVv Skeensyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arkaine said:

That's my boy right thur. We'll have to get some games in when i get my xbox up and running

My dude!!!!!! Yes, let me know once you’re back on Xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Th0r said:

Best of luck on the application. It’s brilliantly seeing former members coming back again. I hope to see those v’s soon. 

Thanks bud! I’m happy to be back and see so many familiar names

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×