vVv Skeensyy

Thank you for allowing me to reintroduce myself

I am Anthony Skeens, formally, vVv Wildcats and most notably vVv Skeensy. Now I'm back with two y's.. I helped start this great organization way back in 2006, the Angels of Valor days, and prior with Veni Vedi Vici on good ol GRAW. I just wanted to say a little about myself, and how grateful I am for this chance to be part of all this again. I lost my Mom in November of this past year, and things since then really haven't been the same, I've felt lost, like something was missing.. I haven't been me. Anyone you ask who knows me will say the same thing, however for the past week since hearing the news about vVv, things have been different. I feel like me again, I'm not just going through the motions. Nothing will ever replace that void of losing my Mother, but I needed a sense of purpose. This was it. I love vVv, this place holds a special place in my heart. I have forged great relationships in life through this place, Jerry has always been a person I've looked up to, I've put this man on job applications, he's let me sleep on his couch, he helped me fix a car 500 miles from home and not even blink about it, as well as drive two hours to pick me up when that car broke down. I've broke down to these people, they've broke down to me.. It's a family. A family I'm more than proud to be a part of. Let's get it vVv, great things on the horizon. 

What an incredible story man! glad to have found my way back here! and glad things are kicking around again! Im sorry for your loss brother! If you need anything I will try my best to help. That goes for anyone!