JBeerdo

Beerdo returns.

• Name: JBeerdo (used to have some form of cronic in my name)
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jbeerdo/
  • Battle.Net Tag: Jbeerdo #1723 
  • Xbox GT: Jbeerdo 
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ghost War. Why? It is the only enjoyable competitve tactical shooter I have found in quite sometime. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? RIng of Elysium, Gears 4, OW, LoL
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?  I saw Nerd Prblm's tweet 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Zeppelin, fusion, blackout? I am not sure if anyone I knew back 10-12 years ago is still around. 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I had some of the most memorable times playing with members of this community, It is amazing to see it is still around (being resurrected). I saw vVv be an amazing organization/community/family some 10+ years ago
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I work as a designer for an ad agency in Atlanta, just got engaged to my girlfriend of 5 years, and have a rather rambunctious lab/weimaraner. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I would love to see/help vVv grow to a new peak. I was also on the outside looking in with vVv had a lot of friends in vVv back around CoD4 and Gears of War 1. I was always just the that one guy that hangs out with everyone, but never committed to joining. Would be down to help with Graphic Design if needed. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I have attended several local lans in the past the biggest one being UMG Atlanta. 
Edited by JBeerdo

Welcome brother! Glad you're back! I am trying to get it back up like the old days, I have been here 12 year. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Ah nice man! Your name looks familiar, but to be honest I wouldn't remember family members after 12 years lol. If i can be any help let me know! or if you want to get some games in just add me! 

Steam/Bnet above

GT: JBeerdo

I miss talking on gaming forums lol don't know whether to be nostalgia or just feel like a nerd LUL. Ill try and get everyone added on xbox/steam/etc... so we can get some games in!

Yea absolutely, im down to play anytime! I haven't been playing much xbox recently been trying to improve on M+KB, but feel free to add me, I have a ton of games I just might have to install lol 

GT: JBeerdo

Steam: JBeerdo

Bnet: JBeerdo #1723

uplay: JBeerdo

Origin: JBeerdo

any other platform they might have games on... JBeerdo