Name: Eddie aka Infms805 (GetRoccked)

Steam profile link: N/A

Battle.Net Tag: N/A

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game): The game I’m most active on is Fortnite because I get to play with friends no matter if they play on PC or console plus is it very satisfying to get a victory royale. 

What are some other games that you currently play? Other games I’m currently playing are Battlefield V, FIFA 18, and gears to name a few. 

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv way back in 08 on Gamebattles forum. 

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I used to know a few people like Konvict and Empire but they are not around anymore. Exodus is the only one I currently know that is still around. 

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? vVv has always been good to me. I met a lot of people through the forums/community game nights and it helped me improve my skills both in game/life in general. 

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Outside of gaming the thing that I love the most would be tech. I am always interested in the latest and greatest when it comes to gadgets. In my free time I love going to concerts and hanging with friends. I really enjoy music it keeps me sane/always makes everything fun.  

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to add value by being active and always helping our community grow. The vVv community is one of the reasons why I think this organization is so awesome and what sets it apart from the rest. 

Do you attend LAN Events? No I have not attended a event but it’s definitely always been on my list of things to do. 

4 hours ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Nerd Herd Approved!

1 hour ago, vVv Exile said:

Welcome my brother, hope to play with you online soon! 

Thank you everyone. 

Awesome to have you guys support :)

We will Exile. I’ll add you when I get home. 

7 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Eddie is vVv, he plays with us nightly is always on the site and willing to help. I see you wearing those V's very soon.

Thank you Exo. 

It will be a honor to wear those V’s. Can’t wait :)

On 2/11/2019 at 3:51 AM, vVv Matter said:

Welcome back! Do you play FIFA 19? 

Best of luck on your application. See you around soon :)

Thank you Matter. 

I have 18 haven’t got 19 yet lol

whats your favorite team??

On 2/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, vVv ExiLee said:

Gonna get you on the map boi! 

Gotta get some gears in bro. 🔥🔥

cant wait to see you put together that Gears team. 

Edited by Infms805

Thank you everyone for the support. vVv has always been a home for me and still is to this day. It is amazing to see people come back that were around 10/12 years ago and still be able to game as a family. vVv is the example of what gaming is and what a community should be. 

2 hours ago, Infms805 said:

Thank you everyone for the support. vVv has always been a home for me and still is to this day. It is amazing to see people come back that were around 10/12 years ago and still be able to game as a family. vVv is the example of what gaming is and what a community should be. 

And you're an example of what a vVv member should be.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, Infms805 said:

Thank you Matter. 

I have 18 haven’t got 19 yet lol

whats your favorite team??

I would say get 19, but its such a broken game. The game released last September, and I cant remember how many patches and updates they’ve done to it.