Sign in to follow this  
Jdubs

Member Application - Jdubs

• Name: John Wade
  • Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028078768
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) I am currently the most active in Rocket League. It's my favorite game because I really enjoy the competitive nature and the team play that is required. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? I also play ARMA 3, Rising Storm 2, Civilization 5, The Total War Series, Mount and Blade: Warband (Can't wait for Bannerlord), Stellaris and a bunch of others. 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I first got involved with vVv gaming through my friend JCubed who is in my ARMA group Bourbon Warfare. He had me participate in a Rocket League draft tournament and I loved it. 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know a lot of people from the vVv community, mainly from the Rocket League side of things because I have been very involved with organizing the Draft Tournaments and Managing the vVv Rocket League Team.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested in joining vVv gaming because I enjoy helping this community and the Rocket League team. I have made a lot of friends here and I want to spread the joy that I have received from being a part of this great community. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I am a musician and I produce electronic music. I am also a huge New England Patriots fan. 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I have a very level head and great organizational skills. I consider myself a very nice person and I love to help people solve problems if I am able.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I have never attended any LAN events but I would love to one day, especially for Rocket League.