vVv Exodus

Looking for people to play with

I got a really good PC back in August, looking for people to play with. I am vVv_Exodus on Steam and my battle net ID is Exodus#12513 if anyone wants to play Black Ops 4. Peace

Incentive I get one I’ll add you on some stuff. Don’t have many PC games, but just got a new nvidia 1060 and looking to play some Pc as well.

im still on Xbox and PS4 all the time too. Lol

LJ !!!!!!!it’s it’s really good, same here with BF5, I have it on PC and Xbox not that impressed to slow paced.  Nynjatic!!! Sounds good! I’m on Xbox too, I’ve got BF5 and Blops 4 on it too. 

Someway somehow, I just got an email linking me to this thread. So hello Old Friends - Exo lets game some time on xbox? 

Currently playing Fortnite, Gears, and currently downloading the new call of duty for xbox. I also have been playing league of legends, rocket league, and fortnite for PC I Downloaded guildwars 2 but have yet to install it.

Bruh, @Konvictthe same thing for me too, I'm out here.. Still.. @SiC and I out here standing the test of time. You got my gt still Exo. 

Edited by Skeensy

I got a email notification for some reason. What’s up guys?  It’s been a very long time. 

I got blops 4 and bf5, I’m always down to run some games.