Sign in to follow this  
vVv RobZ

vVv MMO Reunion - Neverwinter Online 2018

Hi all!

Jerry, Jordan and I are playing Neverwinter Online on the Dragon server. In case that you're not familiar with Neverwinter, it's a F2P PC MMO developed by Cryptic Studios. The game was released back in 2013, so it has 5 years of solid content to explore. 

You can download and start playing through the Arc client, or through Steam: http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/client

See you in game!
Rob

Alright thanks. 

OFF TOPIC: Also I requested to be a vVv member and was wondering if you could authorize me becoming a member.  Sorry for the off topic talk.

28 minutes ago, Junior[MX] said:

Alright thanks. 

OFF TOPIC: Also I requested to be a vVv member and was wondering if you could authorize me becoming a member.  Sorry for the off topic talk.

I'll private message you to discuss.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've been scratching my MMO itch lately, so I may dabble. Adding it to my downloads.

I hope you guys have been well. <3

I haven't played Neverwinter on PC in... Ages... Actually, since it came out. I remember rolling out in the game as a Control Wizard and it was the class to beat in PvP, especially at the early levels (10-30). Then I picked it up on xbox back in 2016-2017. Got maxed out in level and started grinding that gear (takes freaking forever e.e). I might get back into it on PC, but I won't be doing much PvP as it has that gigantic wall to leap over.

3 hours ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

I haven't played Neverwinter on PC in... Ages... Actually, since it came out. I remember rolling out in the game as a Control Wizard and it was the class to beat in PvP, especially at the early levels (10-30). Then I picked it up on xbox back in 2016-2017. Got maxed out in level and started grinding that gear (takes freaking forever e.e). I might get back into it on PC, but I won't be doing much PvP as it has that gigantic wall to leap over.

I never played it whatsoever. I've been so focused on GW2 lately that I haven't touched much of anything else.

7 hours ago, Nikki said:

I never played it whatsoever. I've been so focused on GW2 lately that I haven't touched much of anything else.

I haven't played GW2 in ages... Got turned off by the leveling system in it.