GooFyxo

Member application - GooFy

• Name: Chris
  • Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GooFyxo
  • Battle.Net Tag: GooFy#1228
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket League, and because it is a very fun enjoyable game for me, i'm trying to get my name into the competitive scene of rocket league some day
  • What are some other games that you currently play? PUBG, H1Z1, CS:GO, Destiny
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Alpha Console
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I've talked to vVv Alexa, and she has given me wonderful information about joining the community
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Looking to join a good competitive gaming community so i can try to get my foot into the competitive scene on some of these games i play
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hanging out with friends, hiking, sketching, having a good time
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? by bringing my competitive but fun attitude to the table and to try to have a good time
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I have never, but would love to in the future