Sign in to follow this  
vVv Azazel

Azazel's resignation

Ever since the official Rocket League team disbanded I honestly wanted (and tried) to be part of this community but... man... life really hits hard when you less expect it. A lot of stuff happened this past year and some of those changes makes it almost impossible for me to participate on vVv's activities and tournaments, so I wanted to make it official by posting here.

I won't bore you with the details but let just say that I'm pursuing my career to the fullest and even though gaming is still part of my day other stuff won't let me engage with other players/members in a satisfactory way (at least for me).

I really want to thank Bagzli and Supermario55 for the opportunity of letting me (and my former teammates) join the official vVv's RL team, that gave me a great experience. I want to thank also my former teammates but I doubt they read this (most of them never really engaged with the community).

I'm aware of the latest changes that have been happening (I've been lurking around) and really wish that this community keeps growing, I wish the best for Deathgrasp as the new President of vVv and all the new and old members that have been working to keep this community afloat.

Thank you all of those that I met during my time here and I hope to play with you all again sometime (PUBG sounds interesting)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this