Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Alexa.

Member Application - Alexa.

13 posts in this topic

Name: Roland Ilinoiu

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperGear021/

Battle.Net Tag: Nolyfe#11178

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) The game that I am most active in is Rocket League. The reason for it is that the game is "easy to pick up, hard to master", and I always like a challenge to get better at a game like this. Then, I wasw always into soccer. I remember having the game "UEFA EURO 2008" on my Playstation 2 and I played, if I remember correctly, around 100 hours of that. Then I plyed a lot of "FIFA Soccer 12" and "FIFA 14", but in 2015, when Rocket League came out, lots of YouTubers made videos on that game, and not even a week after the game came out, I bought it, and this has been my favourite game for a year, maybe if not more. 

What are some other games that you currently play? I also play Grand Theft Auto V, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, FTL: Faster Than Light, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Civilization V, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and a few more.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I saw an advertisement about a so called "Supersonic Draft" event, and that got me really interested, since I can't make a team of my own and as soon as I saw a post from Bagzli saying that he needed staff members for Rocket League and PUBG, I went ahead and asked him if I could help him by becoming a staff member for Rocket League. Then, silly me, not knowing too much about vVv Gaming and it's memberships, asked in a group chat if they (they as in the people I was working with in a tournament) wanted me to change my name with a "vVv" tag. I was POLITELY told "no" and they (they as in Broba, Mohulis, and deathsgrasp) sent me a link the the website, so I read the instructions, requirements, and etc... to apply for a vVv membership.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know Bagzli, since he was the one who I contacted to be part of the Supersonic Staff, I know Mohulis the same way, I know Broba and deathsgrasp from a Supersonic Draft they were casting, and I was with them managing lobbies for the stream on Twitch. I have also talked with Petedz, Grimwolf, Srysauce, and Bliss.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested to join vVv Gaming, because first of all, I am a gamer myself. Second of all, the vVv members, staff members, and just everybody in the community is super friendly and fun to play and hang out with. It's basically a big family of people who share something in common, if that's how you say it. Also, I met a lot of really nice people who would not mind wasting their time by losing their rank in Rocket League or their rating in PUBG to play with me. Also, just talking to them, without playing any video games is super satisfying. I plan to do the same thing that these guys did for me to any other community member.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of Gaming? I love to make electronic music. I want to be a DJ in the future, and so by starting to post out songs, albums and whatnot, I can get myself more recognized in the music industry and so, with the help of luck, get my name out there to be, one day, on the big stages performing.

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I would add value to vVv Gaming by trying to help out the community grow. Either by helping someone out (I.E. telling them some information, answering some of their questions as best as I can, etc...) or by spreading the word about vVv Gaming and it's awesomeness.

Do you attend LAN Events? I currently do not attend any LAN events, but plan to do so in the (hopefully near) future.

about time! good luck with your application!

7 hours ago, vVv deathsgrasp said:

about time! good luck with your application!

Haha ! Thanks man, appreciate it ! ^-^

it was fun playing Pubg with you even though our squad didnt get very far lol

8 minutes ago, vVv Vall said:

it was fun playing Pubg with you even though our squad didnt get very far lol

I really enjoyed playing with you all ! :D We should do it some other time ! And as long as I don't get run over again, I'll be sure to try and get some kills, haha ! 

vVv Vall likes this

Hi Alexa,

Good luck on your app, which by the way is one of the better apps I have seen in a while, so good job on putting some thought and time into it! Also, you got to play with Vall...wow that girl has been avoiding me like the plague. So jealous right now...

vVv Vall likes this

3 hours ago, vVv Bagzli said:

Hi Alexa,

Good luck on your app, which by the way is one of the better apps I have seen in a while, so good job on putting some thought and time into it! Also, you got to play with Vall...wow that girl has been avoiding me like the plague. So jealous right now...

Thanks Bagzli !! I really appreciate the positive comments ! And about Vall... I just joined a channel where she and a few other people were in, and had some fun in PUBG. Sorry for making you jealous ! ;-;

On 7/30/2017 at 2:50 PM, Alexa. said:

Thanks Bagzli !! I really appreciate the positive comments ! And about Vall... I just joined a channel where she and a few other people were in, and had some fun in PUBG. Sorry for making you jealous ! ;-;

It's not like you get to live for very long anyway. >.>

But yeah, good luck and may the odds be in your favor.

28 minutes ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

It's not like you get to live for very long anyway. >.>

But yeah, good luck and may the odds be in your favor.

Well, not may fault everyone goes far away from me and I have to survive on my own ! T_T But thanks for the good luck, Grim ! :D 

4 minutes ago, Alexa. said:

Well, not may fault everyone goes far away from me and I have to survive on my own ! T_T But thanks for the good luck, Grim ! :D 

But the thing is... We aren't, you land far away or you just some how wander away from us. Either that or you just happened to run across a team and get obliterated right from the get go.

I think it's the fact that I keep running into a team without anybody being able to save me. But I'll admit, it kinda is my own fault at times, lol.

I, vVv deathsgrasp, endorse Alexa.!

How much time have you spent with the applicant, in-game or out? 

• I play with alexa almost every day at least in both pubg and RL when I'm feeling brave enough

What was your first impression of the community member? Did it change at all over time? If so, how?

• Sounded very young and was questioning his maturity a bit. however, he has managed to impress me a lot as he is continually willing to learn and prove himself to be a great potential vVv member

What was your favourite moment with them (in-game or out)?

• Honestly too many to count there is at least one time whenever we play we look back on the next day and laugh it out!

What makes this applicant a good fit for vVv Gaming?

• He is always willing to learn more about admin related topics and is always a great help to the community whenever someone has a question!

How could they improve to be a better potential community member?

• Have more confidence in yourself! I over slept on last Thursday's tourney and alex held down the fort till I got back! remember everything I teach you I was told the same exact thing so if I could figure it out I have complete faith that you can as well... just stay cool and solve 1 problem at a time!

Anything else we should know about this applicant? Any skills or talents that no one else knows yet?

• Thinks he has no friends but doesn't realize he has a family right here waiting to accept him ;D

4 minutes ago, vVv deathsgrasp said:

I, vVv deathsgrasp, endorse Alexa.!

How much time have you spent with the applicant, in-game or out? 

• I play with alexa almost every day at least in both pubg and RL when I'm feeling brave enough

What was your first impression of the community member? Did it change at all over time? If so, how?

• Sounded very young and was questioning his maturity a bit. however, he has managed to impress me a lot as he is continually willing to learn and prove himself to be a great potential vVv member

What was your favourite moment with them (in-game or out)?

• Honestly too many to count there is at least one time whenever we play we look back on the next day and laugh it out!

What makes this applicant a good fit for vVv Gaming?

• He is always willing to learn more about admin related topics and is always a great help to the community whenever someone has a question!

How could they improve to be a better potential community member?

• Have more confidence in yourself! I over slept on last Thursday's tourney and alex held down the fort till I got back! remember everything I teach you I was told the same exact thing so if I could figure it out I have complete faith that you can as well... just stay cool and solve 1 problem at a time!

Anything else we should know about this applicant? Any skills or talents that no one else knows yet?

• Thinks he has no friends but doesn't realize he has a family right here waiting to accept him ;D

Aww ! Thanks death ! <3 Means a lot to me. It might just be one, but it makes me one step closer to get these v's ! Now go play some Rocket League and get that Season 5 Grand Champion ! :D