Sign in to follow this  
amp_

vVv Application - amp

• Name: Alex
  • Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CSGOliath/
  • Battle.Net Tag: amp#11971
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket League (Current Doubles rank is Silver 3, but I play like an upper-Gold/lower-Diamond player)
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Overwatch (Gold rank), Warframe (Mastery Rank 8)
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? A semi-pro RL player named Roughknite told me about you; he got started with Rocket League tournaments through here.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? No-one.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? The group that I am currently a part of is unfortunately dying out (I can't support them much at all because I'm in both high school and college), so I want to find a group that is more active and populated.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Photography for fun, and I'm currently working on my first novel. I also write for a political news site (I don't want to polarize anyone, so I'm not going to say its name unless someone requests it).
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? With my half-decent wit and humor and aspirations for an Associate's Degree in Business Administration, with a hopeful major in Marketing for my Bachelor's (the early college program will let me have my Associate's Degree in 2019 :D).
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I haven't attended a LAN Event before (I guess my town's too boring :wacko:), 
Edited by amp_

43 minutes ago, GrimWolf said:

Good luck on your application, amp_. ^_^

Thanks, mayn! ;)

I see that you're a writer like I am. Hmmm... <_<

Edited by amp_

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons: -Requested by applicant -Inactivity -Failed to upload a Pic -Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page -Applied to another organization -Inappropriate conduct Please contact me or another staff member if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted." Thank You.