SilverSpoon

The Spoon Returns

So many of you have most likely heard stories about the great SilverSpoon (Formally, and hopefully again vVv_SilverSpoon) but I am now here today to re-introduce myself to the community that I had called home for those years and hopefully you welcome me back =)

A little bit about myself:

Gamer tags: Silverspoon, Mia The Titan
Most played games (Currently): League, GW2, Dirty Bomb, Battlerite, Destiny, FFXIV
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite tv show: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Are you a brony?: You can say I am, but I just like the show, I own a few shirts and have some art as well as all the songs saved to my PC but I'm more on the tame side of the word Brony then most people associate with it.

I would really love to get back into vVv as a member (plan to become more active again now that I'm not being juggled around shifts at my work.) and my goals in life are pretty simple right now, keep on working to pay my bills, play games, and work on my writing and hopefully get either a coach/analyst position for an e-sports organization or any form of writer/journalist. My degree from college was in for Business Finance and Marketing. So even if I were to get a position as a branding agent that would be fine by me. I love vVv and am glad to see that someone like Bagzli is at the helm, even though he and I had some issues in the past I feel that they made us stronger friends and "co-workers."

If you have any questions about me or anything I do/talked about just go ahead and ask. I'm pretty open about everything.

<3 Zachary "SilverSpoon" Wade