Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vVv Bagzli

Hangman!

64 posts in this topic

When I was a kid, I loved to play hangman.  So I thought I'd have a game with you guys if interested.  For those that may not be aware a typical hangman game is played by one player picking a word, title, object, etc... and then drawing out lines for each letter in that word.  The second player guesses letters and when they are sure what the word is, they guess the word.  Every time they are wrong, a part of the body is drawn by the first player.  When the full person is drawn, the second player loses.

So let us say the word is Baseball.  The first player would draw

hangman-1.png _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  

The Second player then guesses letter A.  The first player then draws:

hangman-1.png _ A _ _ _ A _ _

The Second player then guesses letter C.  The first player then draws:

hangman-2.png _ A _ _ _ A _ _

And so on and so forth.  game goes till the below image is completed or the second player guesses the word.

hangman-7.png

Ok, I think that is enough of an intro.  You can google more on this if you don't know how to play or ask questions below.  As this is a forum and people can just spam 10 posts before I get to them I'm going to add few special rules.  Only one person at a time can post their guess.  If more than one person posts a guess, I will ignore all guesses after the first post.  The same person cannot post a guess twice in a row.  At least 1 person has to go after them before they can guess again.  If anyone has any ideas to make the game better, feel free to suggest it here.

And so we start, the word I am picking is a movie.

hangman-1.png _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _

Saturn doesn't read rules :/

hangman-1.png _ i _ _ e _   _ _ o _ _ s   _ _ o _   O _ t e _   S _ a _ e

1 hour ago, vVv Bagzli said:

Saturn doesn't read rules :/

hangman-1.png _ i _ _ e _   _ _ o _ _ s   _ _ o _   O _ t e _   S _ a _ e

several people posted after my guess before i guessed again...wth man.

6 hours ago, vVv Saturn said:

several people posted after my guess before i guessed again...wth man.

Only one person at a time can post their guess.  If more than one person posts a guess, I will ignore all guesses after the first post. So if somebody posted their guess, until I respond, further guesses are ignored.  This is to prevent of getting hanged too easily.

are we allowed to just guess the sentence? or do we have to solve it via letters? :o

hangman-1.png _ i _ _ e _   _ _ o _ _ s   F _ o _   O _ t e _   S p a c e

You can guess it, but a wrong guess earns you a penalty just like guessing a wrong letter does.