Sign in to follow this  
vVv Bagzli

Hangman!

When I was a kid, I loved to play hangman.  So I thought I'd have a game with you guys if interested.  For those that may not be aware a typical hangman game is played by one player picking a word, title, object, etc... and then drawing out lines for each letter in that word.  The second player guesses letters and when they are sure what the word is, they guess the word.  Every time they are wrong, a part of the body is drawn by the first player.  When the full person is drawn, the second player loses.

So let us say the word is Baseball.  The first player would draw

hangman-1.png _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  

The Second player then guesses letter A.  The first player then draws:

hangman-1.png _ A _ _ _ A _ _

The Second player then guesses letter C.  The first player then draws:

hangman-2.png _ A _ _ _ A _ _

And so on and so forth.  game goes till the below image is completed or the second player guesses the word.

hangman-7.png

Ok, I think that is enough of an intro.  You can google more on this if you don't know how to play or ask questions below.  As this is a forum and people can just spam 10 posts before I get to them I'm going to add few special rules.  Only one person at a time can post their guess.  If more than one person posts a guess, I will ignore all guesses after the first post.  The same person cannot post a guess twice in a row.  At least 1 person has to go after them before they can guess again.  If anyone has any ideas to make the game better, feel free to suggest it here.

And so we start, the word I am picking is a movie.

hangman-1.png _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _

1 hour ago, vVv Bagzli said:

Saturn doesn't read rules :/

hangman-1.png _ i _ _ e _   _ _ o _ _ s   _ _ o _   O _ t e _   S _ a _ e

several people posted after my guess before i guessed again...wth man.

6 hours ago, vVv Saturn said:

several people posted after my guess before i guessed again...wth man.

Only one person at a time can post their guess.  If more than one person posts a guess, I will ignore all guesses after the first post. So if somebody posted their guess, until I respond, further guesses are ignored.  This is to prevent of getting hanged too easily.