Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yui

LCK Playoffs Discussion -SPOILERS-

10 posts in this topic

No rule on 24 hours spoilers, feel free to discuss as games happen!

fdbb5fc6e1347b9669dea9aa780f79a5.png

Round 1 was a Bo3; Round 2, 3 and finals are Bo5.

Discuss!

No surprises for round one.  Afreeca just isn't on the same level as the top LCK teams.  A quick 70 minute series.  It will be interesting to see of SSG can hold up to KT Rolster.  I'm hoping for at least a good series!

I think the bracket will be very linear. KT will beat SSG, SKT will be KT, and ROX will be SKT. I think this is finally the year ROX goes into worlds the number 1 seed from the LCK.

Still holding onto hope for KTR, but I don't think they can take down SKT. 

Ya KT handled Samsung, 3-0.  I'm a little surprised that Samsung wasn't able to take one game off KT.  I still expected KT to win but a sweep is impressive.  Hopefully the next few series will be more exciting, or at least a little closer.

Pretty hyped that KTR took out SKT this morning... those last three games were pretty great from KTR. Game 5 was so damn close despite KTR having a 10k gold lead. Crazy stuff. 

I was surprised.  When I saw the power rankings from ESPN I though it was bold of them to put KT above above SKT.  But KT showed up and proved that they were the better team.  Should be a good finals!  Maybe KT can ride the momentum into the next series.  Unfortunately for them its a week away so it may not last, but I'm still hoping for it (Really I'll be happy if its a good series either way)!

The matchup between the two best top laners in the world should be very interesting to watch. I wish the LCK did something similar to what the NALCS does with a side stream dedicated to one position on the map and highlighted that match-up lol

Yui likes this

Yeah, I love those side streams. But I don't think OGN cares too much about the English broadcast haha

Damnnnnnnnnn that was a great series!  I was a little surprised that KT kept it that close!  With that ROX advance on the 1st place seed and SKT advance in the 2nd place seed to worlds!