Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv Bagzli

Want to join vVv Gaming? (Application Inside)

6 posts in this topic

gallery_5702_653_103204.png

"In everything we do, we believe that all gamers with an obsession for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Competitive gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming. Competitive gaming should entertain, be educational and make you feel a sense of domination, whether you’re the top player or simply a fan. The way we do this is called vVv Gaming, and we just happen to be the best competitive gaming community in the world. Wanna join?" -vVv LordJerith

Thank you for your interest in vVv Gaming! We are a professional competitive gaming community that strives to provide an exceptional experience for gamers at all levels. We provide educational and aspirational content and programs which include articles, blogs, and media on our YouTube channel. vVv Gaming is the home to some of the best players, coaches, and staff. So what separates vVv Gaming from all the other teams, clans, organizations, and communities? The quality of our people. By submitting an application you are asking to join the best community in competitive gaming.

How to Apply for Membership with vVv Gaming:

Step One: Ensure that you fulfill the requirements to apply for membership.  This includes:

• You are at least 16 years old.
  • If you have previously applied and had your application closed, ensure that at least 30 days have passed since the closure of the application.
  • You have previously joined our Discord server. You can find a guide on how to do this here
  • You have gone through our Common Knowledge article located here.
  • You have filled out your profile information on the forum.
  • You have filled out Contact Methods on your forum profile.
  • You have filled out About Me Section on your forum profile.
  • You have uploaded a personal picture of you on your forum profile.

Step TwoIn this forum section, create a new thread with the application questions posted below.  Ensure you answer these questions with thought, detail and make sure that they are fully answered (these can be copied and pasted).  Title of your post should be: Member Application - Your Forum Name

• Be sure to make the font color of your answers a different color than the font of the questions. This makes your application easier for people to read. Avoid colors that are hard to read against the dark gray background of our forums (Example: Question: Answer). You want to make your application easy to read.

Step ThreeAlong with staying active on the forums and on Discord, make sure to look at your application to answer questions others may have.

What should I do after I post my application?

In order for you to become a full vVv Gaming Member, you need to pass your pre-interview and final interview.  Acquiring your interview is a process that can take between 5 and 15 weeks.  In order to get your pre-interview, you need to acquire 3 endorsements from current vVv Members.  There are few clauses to be aware of in order for an endorsement to be valid (and also to make sure we do not close your application).  They are as follows:

• The member endorsing you cannot have the "Chop Chop Danger" rank on their profile.
  • The member endorsing you has to fill out a short questionnaire and post it on your application thread.  The questions must be answered with meaning or the endorsement will be rejected.
  • The member endorsing you cannot have endorsed another applicant in the past 7 days.
  • For each endorsement, you are given three weeks to acquire it.  Time is measured from the time your application is posted or the previous endorsement was posted.  Failure to acquire an endorsement within a three week period will result in your application being closed.
  • Upon acquiring an endorsement, you cannot gain another for 10 days.
  • Lastly, and most importantly, you are not allowed to bribe, blackmail, nor even simply ask members for endorsements.

If I am not allowed to ask members for endorsements, then how do I acquire them?

The answer is simple, by adding value and being active on Discord and forum.  vVv Gaming members will of their own accord endorse the applicants they believe are the right fit for the community.  If you are not receiving any endorsements and your application is at risk of being closed, you can ask for feedback on your application.

Who is vVv Gaming Looking for?

vVv Gaming is looking for passionate and dedicated competitive gamers to share the greatest experience in competitive gaming! Discord and the forums are the primary "virtual spaces" where our members interact. We do ask all member to represent vVv in and out of the game in a positive manner, avoiding arguments, drama, judgment, and other negative interactions and favoring the more healthy modes of expression: compassion, empathy, and humor. Toxicity ruins the experience of players and people around them, and if you can't have fun playing games, then you should probably not play them. vVv Gaming is a diverse community, welcoming people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, gaming preferences, professional backgrounds, planetary origins, living or undead status, and extremeness of drag queen makeup. Just don't be a Buzz Killington, Debbie Downer, or Goodie Twoshoes. Applicants should be excited and aware of this environment and respect our diversity to the fullest!

Application Questions:

• Name:
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)
  • What are some other games that you currently play?
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?
  • Do you attend LAN Events? 

Hi, I am new in this forum and it looks so interesting, I'll try to do e everything step by step. 

On 29/11/2016 at 1:47 AM, Mary3 said:

Hi, I am new in this forum and it looks so interesting, I'll try to do e everything step by step. 

Hey there, have you joined our Discord server yet? Here is a link with all the info to set it up. Join us there if you are looking to play with us.

Posted (edited)

Ready to join! :D

Edited by amp_

I have a few questions before joining, also I downloaded discord but I don't know how to work it. My about me page on my about me is basically my application lol. I played with a few members years ago and was close to joining but school overcame me and I became to busy that I cancelled my application to join. I was joining as a comp player for xbox 360 COD. I am still on COD and one of the questions I had was that if vVv is still on xbox 360? my kik is DontGetMalaid Discord (idk how to use ) is vVv Athari and my Instagram is baesickleee. I would appreciate any info I can get on joining and whats new from the past 3-5 years. :) thanks