darkjedimasterx

Im creating a Halo 5 competitive team. Read for more details!

Halo-5-Guardians-cover.jpg

Hi vVv Community,

I am looking to form a team to play competitively in arena and MLG (via gamebattles) for Halo 5. Now there is a FFA gamebattles tournament starting on October 30, 2015 at 7:00pm EST, which really doesn't give enough time to both tryouts and practice for the team. So if I am able to find enough people for that competition we will need to learn very fast and then after the competition I would do tryouts and trails (including those who were in the GB tournament). Let me break it down.

Tryouts will be where I pull in individuals that are interested in joining the team into a few casual / competitive game modes (excluding arena so our ranks don't get screwed up). I will be looking for certain characteristics which I won't explain here because then that is all you will focus on and I want you to play how you normally play. Just be yourself and bring your competitive hat with you. When the time comes for tryouts I will have more details (dates & time) provided for you here on this forum or in a new forum post.

Trials will be where I take people who I feel will be great team members and I put them to the test with 5 arena matches. I will be looking at certain characteristic which I won't mention what. I will then contact the individuals after all trials are done (won't be right away depending on the amount of data to go through)

I will have 1-2 teams. 1 team would be for arena only, while the other team will be gamebattles only. If the first team wants to do both arena and gamebattles, then I will only need 1 team. A side note: This is only available for those in the USA because of time zones and internet / lag. 

Do keep in mind, I am not a pro Halo player and will have my really bad matches / days. So don't think you have to be the next Optic Gaming, Bravo or Naded. Come in to a tryout, play how you would if it was a competitive game mode; but most of all....HAVE FUN! :)

If you are interested please fill out the template below and have your answers be a different readable color.

• Name
  • Gamertag
  • Country & State
  • Time Zone
  • When will you have Halo 5: Guardians
  • What headset do you use
  • What controller do you use (Scuff, CinchGaming, and Xbox Elite are allowed)
  • Do you use Kontrol Freeks? If so which ones
  • Do you want Arena, GameBattles, or both
  • How competitive are you?
  • Have you ever competed in a video game tournament?
  • Do you watch eSports? How often?
  • What competitive team(s) do you support?
  • What is your availability for tryouts, trials, and/or team competitions?
  • Interest level 1-10
  • Any suggestions you would have for this post or the process?

Thanks for looking into this long post guys and girls.

• Name Justin Lombardo
  • Age 22
  • Gender Male
  • Gamertag J B4rdo
  • Country & State Oklahoma
  • Time Zone central
  • When will you have Halo 5: Guardians launch
  • What headset do you use turtle beach
  • What controller do you use (Scuff, CinchGaming, and Xbox Elite are allowed) regular
  • Do you use Kontrol Freeks? If so which ones signature
  • Do you want Arena, GameBattles, or both both
  • How competitive are you? very
  • Have you ever competed in a video game tournament? yes
  • Do you watch eSports? How often? every day
  • What competitive team(s) do you support? dont directly support any one team it differs from game to game
  • What is your availability for tryouts, trials, and/or team competitions? M&W after 730pm T&R after 5pm free all weekend
  • Interest level 1-10: 8
  • Any suggestions you would have for this post or the process?

Name: (Gary Bechtel)

Gamertag: (BeiieveinB11)

Country & State: (Pennsylvania)

Time Zone: (Eastern)

When will you have Halo 5: Guardians: (Tomorrow at 330pm)

What headset do you use: (Astros A40s)

What controller do you use (Scuff, CinchGaming, and Xbox Elite are allowed): (i use a scuf)

Do you use Kontrol Freeks? If so which ones: (no)

Do you want Arena, GameBattles, or both: (both)

How competitive are you? (When it comes to halo or gears of war VERY competitive)

Have you ever competed in a video game tournament? (Just local ones)

Do you watch eSports? How often? (Yes everyday i can)

What competitive team(s) do you support? (CLG and whatever team naded is on lol)

What is your availability for tryouts, trials, and/or team competitions? (Mon-sun any time after 3pm when im home from work)

Interest level 1-10: (9)

Any suggestions you would have for this post or the process?

Edited by lookingforagearsteam