Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
BoDYRoTx

Congrats to vVv guys for T8 Finish on Gears of War UE

20 posts in this topic

Currently Honorary member vVv Zodyak which is a gears legend in his own right (maybe exagerated a little,  But we love him here at vVv none the less), vVv Deadaim (who learned his art from vVv Papabear)  vVv Sacred (born with some serious thumbs) and Applicant / former vVv Member Arkaine, Scored a Top 8 finish in game battles tournament yesterday for Gears of War UE.  They made a good run winning 3 straight games to finally be taken down but scoring a huge T8 finish in the tournament.  

They are currently 63rd on the team ladder which i'm sure is going to get better, so everyone watch these guys as they continue to carry on our tradition of entertaining, educating and dominating in everything we do :).  

Good job guys.  Much love <3  Hope you didn't mind me posting this, i just want everyone to know the good things we do here.

Edited by vVv BoDYRoTx

Congrats guys!

How many teams entered?

Congrats on a SECOND T8 Finish guys. Big things to come from these guys

you forgot arkaine but thank you for this post!!! the ESL PRO league is the next thing we compete in and plan to secure a spot in

Congrats guys!

How many teams entered?

128 teams each tourney

BoDYRoTx likes this

Good job guys! My team just got top 8 for the tournament today! We will definitely scrim each other soon and maybe play a GB match again each other ;)

Good job guys! My team just got top 8 for the tournament today! We will definitely scrim each other soon and maybe play a GB match again each other ;)

good job homie what tourney ?

Outstanding effort guys, well done!

btw were 18th on the ladder now guys

Still continuing to crush it. Good luck guys! I'm sure you'll be up in the top 5 soon!

Still continuing to crush it. Good luck guys! I'm sure you'll be up in the top 5 soon!

just dont play alot of gbs we get scrims against better players 

Great job! Nice to see vVv return to our roots :)

ESL tomorrow wish us luck got 10th last time this time were getting top 3 calling it !

ESL tomorrow wish us luck got 10th last time this time were getting top 3 calling it !

Good luck guys, I'm sure you'll smash it!

A bit late, but congratulations to the 4 of them! Keep it up, stay strong..

Zody I see you  :thumbsup: