Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alki

CS:GO Team Recruitment!

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I am Alki. Some of you may know me from being a part of the MMO section a few months back. I have recently got myself an 3 friends into CS:GO. We have a stand in for our fifth man but need one more dedicated player. We are all low ranking and just starting to really develop tactics and everything. If you are interesed in trying out, Add me on Steam at Tugboat, or add Wetty Fap. Tell him i sent you. We are looking for any player to play any role as we havent quite gotten to the point where dedicated roles are important yet. Thanks!

Exactly how low in MM rank are we talking about? I'm down to Q with you guys if you're around my rank.

I'll be up for joining your guys' team. I play constantly and have been trying to get extremely good at the game. I am GN 2 due to a lot of trolls in my games, but I am aiming to get my rank high and never stop until I do so.

We are super low rank. Im talking unranked. We havent played many matches yet. We have just been focusing on developing personal skills in an offline environment. I currently cant game because my PC is broken, but ive been studying up of smoke, flash and nade spots and also tactics. Ive watched around 200 hours of professional gameplay analyzing what they do, how to execute, how to stop different pushes.

We will be starting regular practices in a few weeks once ive got the money to fix up my PC.

Our issue is that we cant find many of our friends who want to start a dedicated team. Ive done solo joins before and a bunch of deathmatches. As I said we are just developing personal skills.

Our issue is that we cant find many of our friends who want to start a dedicated team. Ive done solo joins before and a bunch of deathmatches. As I said we are just developing personal skills.

Gotcha. I wish you guys the best of luck then

Ughhh maybe i could play. Im not that high of a rank. Im gold nova three, however I play tons of CEVO and have a 10.66 EFFC

Once you have your computer fixed and your back up and running add me on steam either RowdyDevan that's my main ranked DMG and second account Diddly which is also DMG. I can help yall out with tactics or anything yall really need help with and I have my pretty regular guys I que up with if yall would like a scrimmage or anything just to see where yall are at we are always up to help and give pointers out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0