vVv Bagzli

Clash of Clans

I was curious to see how many people play Clash of Clans and how many would potentially be interested in forming a clan together?

If you play post below and let me know how active you are, what you got and if you would be interested in a community based clan.

I have a TH7 fully upgraded and got about 5 days till TH8.

I play on daily basis and am interested so that is why I'm asking.

Please don't use this as a hate thread towards the game, if you don't play it or don't like then please don't post about it.

For those that have never tried it you can find out more details here: http://clashofclans.com/

I personally love the game and would say give it a shot and see for yourself, don't listen to rumours.  The wait times increase later on but this was always meant to be a 10 minute a day thing any way.  Which is what I love about the game the most.

I was curious to see how many people play Clash of Clans and how many would potentially be interested in forming a clan together?

If you play post below and let me know how active you are, what you got and if you would be interested in a community based clan.

I have a TH7 fully upgraded and got about 5 days till TH8.

I play on daily basis and am interested so that is why I'm asking.

Please don't use this as a hate thread towards the game, if you don't play it or don't like then please don't post about it.

For those that have never tried it you can find out more details here: http://clashofclans.com/

I personally love the game and would say give it a shot and see for yourself, don't listen to rumours.  The wait times increase later on but this was always meant to be a 10 minute a day thing any way.  Which is what I love about the game the most.

I play currently, quite a bit actually.  I'm an almost fully upgraded TH8, but I'm currently in a clan and we do really well and we war on a constant basis.  I would need to know that we actually have a solid Clan that is ready to war before I leave the one I've been in now for close to a year.

I agree with that, this is why I am not starting a clan but trying to figure out what the interest is.  I am willing to step away from my clan if we can get 10-15 people who will war often and are willing to build up the clan and work together.  That means we donate troops to each other based on what we need and we make sure that our attacks are not random blunts but well thought out strategic plays that will give us the best chances to win those stars.

Basically what prompted this is that I got recently kicked out of a clan...because they found out I don't actually speak Russian but have been using translator for a while...lol

I agree with that, this is why I am not starting a clan but trying to figure out what the interest is.  I am willing to step away from my clan if we can get 10-15 people who will war often and are willing to build up the clan and work together.  That means we donate troops to each other based on what we need and we make sure that our attacks are not random blunts but well thought out strategic plays that will give us the best chances to win those stars.

Basically what prompted this is that I got recently kicked out of a clan...because they found out I don't actually speak Russian but have been using translator for a while...lol

I just donated 4500 troops last season...haha

I had a TH8 and a TH6. My accounts got hijacked though, and there's no way for me to recover them. Long story. No, I wasn't hacking or something silly.

I've been wanting to get back into CoC and would be happy to join. Even if I have to start from square one, at least my noob level would give us some really easy targets during clan war. 

I used to play CoC a ton, but when I got a new phone and signed back into Google Play, I was at the beginning of my clan, and I could not figure out for the life of me how to get my clan back - after that I just stopped playing. My younger brother still plays a ton though, he loves it. :)

ive been playing for quiet a few years now. i have a 95% maxed th 8 base. i enjoy playing but i dont hang around as long as i used to do, but i do get on at least 5-10 minutes every 1-2 days to keep up with my base and farm resources.