vVv Paradise

Halo 5 eSports, the Halo World Championship, and Spectator Mode

The Halo World Championship was announced today at Gamescom and will feature over $1 million dollars in prizing.

Additionally, the team behind Halo 5 is focusing on adding eSports focused features including replays and spectator mode. One key highlight of these features allows for plays to be diagrammed in game during a replay. A showmatch between Optic and Epsilon at Gamescom showed off some of these new features. Check them out in the video below.

Does this focus on eSports get you more excited for Halo 5? What are your thoughts on the game after these new announcements?

I'm extremely skeptical of this whole thing....I'm willing to give it a chance...I feel like it is to little to late and they may be doing it for the wrong reasons....Do not get me wrong...I'll be the first one to fight for it.  But they haven't given a single care up until Halo started dying....Why should they care now? Because it might save their game? Mehhhhh

A new $10,000 halo 5 lan event.

Kinda feel like this will be the testing block for the million dollar tournament....I haven't heard of the IG 10k before....Like at all....Not one mention of it(I know it just got announced but tournaments like these generally have some sort of rumored event)