vVv RobZ

Donation Drive Jersey Update

Hi everyone,

We've been working hard on finalizing the design and production for our new 2015 jerseys. You saw our team rock them at UMG Dallas, and they are currently being printed! The current estimate until we receive from the supplier them is 10 days, and they will be shipped out ASAP to YOU via USPS once we have them in our hands.

Thank you all for your patience! The wait will be worth it :)

If  you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly through PM's or e-mail: robert@vvv-gaming.com

GLHF,

Rob

Jersey Update!

Jerseys are being shipped out tomorrow: Saturday August 15, 2015.

Sorry for the delay.

WYj88AY.jpg

ImOQcNV.jpg

Edited by vVv Voison

I asked if my mouse pad had been sent out yet a couple days ago and Jerry said that everything will be sent out once the jersey's are ready to be sent out so that all donors receive their perks at the same time. So once the jerseys are ready to be sent, everything will be ready to be sent.

What's going on with your hoodie? Did you not get it?

Nope, haven't gotten it. 

I asked if my mouse pad had been sent out yet a couple days ago and Jerry said that everything will be sent out once the jersey's are ready to be sent out so that all donors receive their perks at the same time. So once the jerseys are ready to be sent, everything will be ready to be sent.

Well the estimate they received from the supplier on the 24th of July was 10 days...that's 20 days ago...so  I was wondering if there were any updates on this? Just curious is all. 

Update on the jerseys:

Per Rob this evening, jerseys have arrived in LA and will be shipped off tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. ^_^

WYj88AY.jpg

ImOQcNV.jpg

Edited by vVv Voison

Rocketleaguefans.com is one of the best and reliable stores which you can sell and buy Rocket League Items (PS4, XBOX One,PC Steam,Switch)

with a extremely attractive price on the Rocket League market, by offering instant deliver, securing your payment and friendly customer service.

You can buy and sell all Rocket League Items such as Crates, Keys, Skins, Rocket League Elevation Crates here.

Looking for latest trading prices to buy rocket league items, we have cheapest rocket league keys and rocket league crates on PS4/PC/Steam/Xbox/Switch.

Why Rocket League Fans Choose Us

Instant Deliver We can deliver all items in 5-100mins to all Rocket League Fans.

Attractive Price We provide attractive price to all Rocket League buyer or seller.

Friendly 24/7 Live Support With 24/7 friendly customer service, you can contact us at any time and solve the problem you may meet in seconds.

Secure And Relaible Buying or selling Rocket League items is 100%safe.