Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echelon

Denial Esports Loadout

17 posts in this topic

after denials win they are finaly getting a loadout for AW this is what sledgehammer said

Introducing the Denial eSports Character Gear set for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Hand selected by the members of Denial eSports, this new character gear set consists of a Denial Champs Helmet, Loadout and Exoskeleton featuring the signature Wolfpack icon and Denial Logo.

The Denial Champs Elite Character Gear Set will be available for Xbox first in July via Supply Drops and Advanced Supply Drops. We’re also partnering with Denial eSports for some special giveaways timed closer to the release of the gear set in July.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-04-at-12.04.40-PM.pn

Edited by vVv Echelon

I just think SH is stupid because they could have made so much money off creating suites for all the major teams.

Boever likes this

Michael condrey already said that the teams have to approach them for them to do it and I think it was also to do with how much cut the team would get per item sold

It's a really big legality issue as well. SH would be profiting off of the teams logo and copyrighted material.

whens the vVv one coming out? 

Hahaha I would like to see this. 

IMO they should do this with all of the major COD eSports teams with a portion of the profits from each sale going to the organization. Would be not only a great way to raise awareness of COD eSports, but also fund organizations and the industry itself. (Increased prize pools for events like COD Champs) 

BoDYRoTx likes this

IMO they should do this with all of the major COD eSports teams with a portion of the profits from each sale going to the organization. Would be not only a great way to raise awareness of COD eSports, but also fund organizations and the industry itself. (Increased prize pools for events like COD Champs) 

agreed man

TheKoala likes this

Michael condrey said on twitter few weeks ago all the orgs have to do is reach out to them and let them do it

Michael condrey said on twitter few weeks ago all the orgs have to do is reach out to them and let them do it

Personally, I think if the orgs aren't taking the initiative to do it, then someone should reach out to them seeing as it benefits both parties 

I'm totally with you on that one benefits everyone so there is no reason for sledgehammer or activision not to reach out to orgs about it

TheKoala likes this

I'm totally with you on that one benefits everyone so there is no reason for sledgehammer or activision not to reach out to orgs about it

Probably just lack of caring tbh

Echelon likes this

i think its a lack of not giving a fuck 

Well if you're lacking not giving a fuck it means that you give a fuck...which they don't...lol

that just made me think of jon lajoie fuck everything