Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Bardo

UMG Dallas

62 posts in this topic

UMG just announced they're next event will be in Dallas, Texas. I know I'm 90% sure I'm going since it's about 4 hour drive. Who else is down to go and root on vVv?

Freshbr3w likes this

I can definitely make this seeing how I am like an hour away. Who is trying to go?

Freshbr3w likes this

I might go, I live in the area. Not a CoD player, but it's a good chance to hang out :D

Edited by vVv Pherzghul
Freshbr3w likes this

live in Dallas of course im freaking going!!!! im so excited for this and its gong to be so sick like im already super excited about it. if anyone needs a ride or such because your coming in form other places hit me up and we can get something worked out so you don't have to rent or such!

live in Dallas of course im freaking going!!!! im so excited for this and its gong to be so sick like im already super excited about it. if anyone needs a ride or such because your coming in form other places hit me up and we can get something worked out so you don't have to rent or such!

Oh cool, I live in Fort Worth, closer to Arlington. I could help out with rides, but space is limited and trunk is small >.>

I'll also be able to give out the extra vVv decals I made that are just sitting here on my desk ^_^

WhoDropdDSoap likes this

Lets form a list of people going so we can get hotels and stuff sorted out once it's announced. I'm 95% sure I'm going since flights are so cheap, so the only thing I'm waiting on is hotel to be announced.

Oh cool, I live in Fort Worth, closer to Arlington. I could help out with rides, but space is limited and trunk is small >.>

I'll also be able to give out the extra vVv decals I made that are just sitting here on my desk ^_^

I could help with rides as well, I have a crew cab truck though so a little bit more room haha.

yup three hour drive for me and i have a buddies place i can stay at. LETS DO THIS!!

Whoever is the initial poster should edit the first post and add in at the bottom "Definite Attendees" & "Possible Attendees" that way it'll be easier to plan for hotels and stuff so that we're not all scattered around. Seeing as in Ontario we were in 3 separate hotels. 

still trying to decide on the basic 3 day pass or VIP pass lol and yes expecially seeing as how dallas is a very big place. Do we know the exact location its going to be at? That will also help with which Hotels to stay at for everyone for walking distance, driving in dallas no matter what time is a pain in the arse.

http://www.events.umggaming.com/events/umg-dallas-2015 Thats the link for all the details of the event.

Hyatt Regency Dallas

300 Reunion Blvd

Dallas TX, 75207

Thats the Address of the event for everyone.

Its only a 3hr 56min drive without traffic lol

GUESS WHO MIGHT BE GOING?!?!?!

<-----------------

:D i wanna meet new people yay

on another note me and skippy may need help on hotels lol

im booking my hotel tonight i just dont know if anyone else has so i know the general area of where to get my room at

I'm 100% going now just need hotel lol and my pass still xD

Well, I live about 15 minutes from the Hyatt Regency, so why the hell not?