Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv RobZ

It's here! Pick up your new 2015 Jersey at the Spring Donation Drive!

55 posts in this topic

WPO0NUv.png

As we fast approach the mid 2015 season, we’re launching our Spring Donation Drive! In past drives, we have successfully redesigned our entire site, designed and ordered the official vVv Jerseys, and sponsored entire events and even a gaming house for our competitive teams. We’re looking to continue our investment and commitment to talent in League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Call of Duty. With our CS:GO team competing in the CEVO Pro League and ESEA Premier, and newly signed CoD:AW team competing at UMG Ontario this weekend, it's just the beginning of what we have in store for vVv fans across all titles.

We’re also looking forward to continue developing and improving our community experience to make vVv Gaming the place you want to be.

The Spring Donation Drive will start May 15th and

end June 19th at 11:59pm PST.  (Extended by members' requests!)

Our goal for this drive will be $3,000, (however, LordJerith is challenging the community and will be matching each donation dollar for dollar up to $6,000!). 

Our NEW 2015 Jersey that you will receive through this donation drive if it is listed as a part of your donor perk:

gallery_4154_416_24619.png

Jerseys are only available to sponsored vVv Gaming Players and during Donation Drives!

The full breakdown of donor perks:

• Donate $5: Show your support for vVv and become a member of the Donors Forum Group and receive a new forum color!
  • Donate $15: Official vVv Wristband
  • Donate $40: vVv Mousepad and a shoutout from the official vVv Twitter account
  • Donate $50: vVv T-Shirt and a shoutout from the official vVv Twitter account
  • Donate $60 vVv Banner, vVv Wristband and a shoutout from the vVv Twitter account
  • Donate $65: vVv Donation Package which includes a vVv T-Shirt and Mousepad 
  • Donate $75: vVv Hoodie  and a shoutout from the official vVv Twitter account
  • Donate $100: NEW 2015 vVv Jersey and Wristband (to add name on back, include $15 for a total of $115)
  • Donate $150: vVv Banner OR Hoodie, T-Shirt, Mousepad, and Wristband
  • Donate $250: Ultimate vVv Package which includes NEW 2015 vVv Jersey, Hoodie OR Banner, Mousepad, and Wristband
  • ***TOP DONOR*** ($800 minimum): This perk is available to one donor who is the top donor this drive. The Top Donor will receive the Ultimate vVv Package listed above. Additionally, flight, room and board will be covered for a weekend trip out to the vVv Gaming house with LordJerith, Doomhammer, and RobZ in Los Angeles! 

When we asked last years Top Donor about his experience in Los Angeles at the vVv Gaming house, he had this to say:

"I’ve been able to take part in many memorable moments since joining vVv Gaming a bit over six years ago. Perhaps the most memorable event was my outing to vVv Gaming headquarters after the Summer Donation Drive last year. Being able to spend the weekend with LordJerith, RobZ, and the vVv staff was ridiculously fun, educational, and inspirational. The top donor perks are worth every cent." - vVv Paradise

Except for the donor color and Twitter shout outs, donor perks are not cumulative. When you cross a new threshold, your perk upgrades to a different item not inclusive of previous ones.

AFTER DONATING, please submit your information including your sizing, shipping address, and Twitter handle through the Google form which can be found HERE.

If you need your items shipped outside of the US, there's a flat $35 international shipping fee.

If you are receiving a Jersey, make sure to use the sizing chart below (they run big so we suggest physically measuring your chest size), and include your preference of long-sleeve or short-sleeve jersey. If you donate the additional $15 to have your name on the back of the Jersey, please include the gamertag/name that you would like.

Jersey Sizing Chart:

gallery_4154_416_977.png

T-Shirt Sizing Chart:

Gildan_2000_sizing_chart.jpg?378

gallery_5702_652_46564.png

Click the Button Above to Donate!

Our Summer Donation Drive runs for one month and will end on June 15th at 11:59pm PST

Donor List:
* = most recent donor

1. vVv SugarBear: $333.33
  2. vVv Bagzli: $300
  3. vVv Kraft $275
  4. vVv Koala $251
  5. vVv Brock: $230
  6. vVv Krewel: $230
  7. vVv Yui $200.01
  8. vVv Bizkit: $175
  9. vVv Shadow: $175
  10. vVv Th0r: $150
  11. vVv Echelon: $150
  12. vVv Sun Down: $150
  13. vVv Bardo: $116.65
  14. vVv Saturn: $115
  15. vVv Oriklad: $115
  16. vVv TipoBajito: $115
  17. vVv Firewater $115
  18. vVv Pherzghul: $115
  19. Pocket: $115
  20. vVv Phixem: $115
  21. *vVv Risingdawn: $115
  22. YeniBear: $50
  23. cherish11: $45.25
  24. BoDYRoTx: $40.01
  25. Treva: $40
  26. vVv Ballack: $40
  27. vVv Brocco: $15
  28. ShmemSolid: $15
  29. vVv Flintelock: $5
  30. Voison: $5
Edited by vVv Medusa

I'm saving up for that jersey it looks sick! and add my name on it :D

Do the donations have to be all at the same time or throughout the drive? Like if I donate 40 one week and 25 the next. Do I qualify for the 65 reward?

Edited by xPhoenix

Does the $250 package mean you get the Jersey AND the hoodie OR the Jersey, banner, mousepad, and wristband?

Do the donations have to be all at the same time or throughout the drive? Like if I donate 40 one week and 25 the next. Do I qualify for the 65 reward?

No but it's easier to track if you just save up and donate everything at once.

How much extra would I have to pay for shipping to the UK?

EDIT: 

Whoops, just noticed the International Shipping fee of $35. 

Edited by vVv Th0r

We have our first donation! Thank you vVv Krewel. Woot Woot :)

I"m actually wondering that too how much extra it would cost me to ship it all the way to belguim lol :D

There is a flat $35 international shipping fee.

so I'll have to pay 150 bucks aprrox to get a jersey

I'm excited, going to get the ultimate package, how fast are jersey's shipping?

Dumb question: On the jersey sizing chart, what exactly am I measuring? Is that the chest all the way around? I never know whether to go medium or large and want to make sure.

Edited by vVv Brock

Does Canada count as international, they're both in NA, Kappa.

a couple of thing first : Were do I put the size of my jersey and gamer tag if I use paypal? and two how long with this drive last?

Dumb question: On the jersey sizing chart, what exactly am I measuring? Is that the chest all the way around? I never know whether to go medium or large and want to make sure.

I my self wear a Medium....  So im sure u will need a large or XL

a couple of thing first : Were do I put the size of my jersey and gamer tag if I use paypal? and two how long with this drive last?

I can answer your 2nd question: 15th of June

What was the point in taking all these donation suggestions?

For future donation drives, shows what the people are interested in. #stillwantthosesweatpants

You will want to measure all around your chest, not just straight across the front part. 

After you donate, fill out this order form HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uPPjg5dj1GVFi0Zr8LOWoUl-hqTiT1cM347azbvQHHU/viewform?usp=send_form

You use that order form to let us know your sizes, address, what you'd like on the back of your jersey, etc.

Once the donation drive ends, we will need to get everything printed out, they will need to be delivered to LordJerith's, and then they will be shipped out to everyone. It will take about 1-2 months. We usually have a lot of t-shirts and hoodies already on hand so that won't take nearly as long, but if you ordered a Jersey or a Banner, then we will need to wait for everything to be printed first.

Th0r likes this

Also, yes, Canada does qualify as international shipping considering it's a different country ;3

Also, yes, Canada does qualify as international shipping considering it's a different country ;3

Do you have a rough estimate on how long it should take to get to the UK? (Once it's dispatched) 

Not a problem guys, glad I could help out a little!

Edited by vVv Krewel