Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv LordJerith

Thank you!

12 posts in this topic

I want say thank you. I want to take a brief moment to celebrate the success and contributions of 3 vVv members who took the toughest job.  Thank you to:

• Jordan "Doomhammer" Kahn
  • Robert "RobZ" Thompson
  • Greg "Sugarbear" Milliken

In the 3 years I have gone, all 3 have lead this great organization. Without them, there would not be a vVv Gaming today. Each one added their own particular style and focus to vVv Gaming.  

Jordan has gone on to be a Live Producer at RIot Games, Robert Thompson has gone on to be a Recruiter at Riot Games, but is thankfully still heavily involved with vVv Gaming. Greg is staying right here and going to be our new "Application Experience Manager."

For those of you who have never lead, it is hard. You can never truly ever feel you got it right. When I think of leading, a quote by Theodore Roosevelt, a quote that used to sit on my desk when I was in the US Navy, often comes to mind.    This is my way of saying thank you:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. 

These 3 men have all stepped into the arena. For that, I will always be grateful.  With my upcoming return to vVv, you've all seen some changes start to happen.  You will see more to follow. 

With my upcoming return to vVv, you've all seen some changes start to happen.  You will see more to follow. 

Can't wait! 

Ya sugarbear is a cool guy, never met the other two guys yet and also never talked to jerry I'm scared xd

It's been a good 3 years for me within vVv. vVv Gaming has a lot of good mentors, the community is very diverse, with people that work in the gaming industry, government, and the corporate world the knowledge and insight here are incredible. It's just a good place to be for fun and to learn.

All Hail Sir Jerry ;-P

I have been around for each term they served :) seen the difference good and bad between them all, but in the end they have pushed us to where we are now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor