Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
Boever

Boever CoD application

131 posts in this topic

Name: Jonathan De Boever

• Age (minimum 16): 21
  • XBL Gamertag Infinity Boever
  • Do you own an XBOX 1? Orderd one and should be getting it around 28/03/15
  • Skype username (you can PM a CoD Staff member if you don't want to post this publicly): Boever5
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site?  Searching online and I have see them compete
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Don't know anyone yet
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? To grow as a player and to meet people with the same passion
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer and youtube
  • Do you tend to spend most of your time playing in public matches, or do you tend to spend your time playing scrims when you can find them? I would  play both if my team isn't online I'll do pubic matches to warm up and to get better
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes I watch pro players everyday
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I got a few to be honest some I look up to and some are entertaining to watch, but I have to say Karma and Scumpi.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I can't really choose because every team makes good plays I like them all to be honest just the pasion they bring.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? I have to say AW and past call of duties would BO2
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CoD? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about?  I would have to say when I turned on someone in CTF with the flag to make the winning point.
  • Over the next 3 years:
    • What do you hope to accomplish in your life (professionally and personally)? Professionally I would love to compete against Optic and all the other pro teams. Personally: I would have to say knowing I played Pro and be satisfied with what I have done and after the gaming I would love help the next generation to achieve the same I did
    • What do you hope to accomplish in your life (gaming-wise)? To grow and go beyond my limit
    • How can vVv Gaming help you accomplish this? Because of the community, there are pro players here they can give you tips, they have the expercience, and they will help me succeed. I Always say when you are thriven and passionate about something go for it and vVv has the same mind set.
  • How could you bring value to vVv Gaming, as well as your personal life, by actively improving on these things? I feel I can grow with the help of vVv and I'll work hard no matter what has been server or comes on my plate
  • What have you done over the past few months to work toward those accomplishments? What could you do better? I've been playing alot and film it than rewatched it to see what I did wrong in certain situations and I play alot solo because my I don't have a team to play with
  • When you play CoD, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I play to win and to improve, like I said above I film when I play so I can rewatch it to see what I did wrong, and I also watch what the enemies do so I can adjust
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I haven't play into gbs as I don't find a team and because I don't have a xbox one but when I do I'll play everyday if some of you guys are up to team with me
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? Not at this point but certainly will grind it when I have a team
  • When you play games, do you tend to choose games that pit you with or against other people, or do you prefer to spend more time playing single-player games? I prefer to play with and against other playes so I can test my limits
  • How did you get into gaming and what role does it play in your life currently? I started when I was around 8 years with gaming and now I'm to the point I want to become a pro and grow
  • What do you believe is the role of sponsors in esports? Can you tell us about an experience you've had involving companies that sponsor esports teams or events? I have not had any sponser or close to it, but I think it kinda both way they look after the players like they plan the flights etc and they make the players grow. And the players help them branding their brand
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you Humble people with respect for each other and if there is form of any mis communication they talk as adults to figure things out

::edit I orderd my xbox one see above

Thank you for reading

Sincerely Jonathan De Boever.

Edited by boever

Name: Jonathan De Boever

• Age (minimum 16): 21
  • XBL Gamertag Infinity Boever
  • Do you own an XBOX 1? Not at this moment planning to buy one
  • Skype username (you can PM a CoD Staff member if you don't want to post this publicly): Boever5
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site?  Searching online and I have see them compete
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Don't know anyone yet
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? To grow as a player and to meet people with the same passion
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Soccer and youtube
  • Do you tend to spend most of your time playing in public matches, or do you tend to spend your time playing scrims when you can find them? I would  play both if my team isn't online I'll do pubic matches to warm up and to get better
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes I watch pro players everyday
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I got a few to be honest some I look up to and some are entertaining to watch, but I have to say Karma and Scumpi.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I can't really choose because every team makes good plays I like them all to be honest just the pasion they bring.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? I have to say AW and past call of duties would BO2
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CoD? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about?  I would have to say when I turned on someone in CTF with the flag to make the winning point.
  • Over the next 3 years:
    • What do you hope to accomplish in your life (professionally and personally)? Professionally I would love to compete against Optic and all the other pro teams. Personally: I would have to say knowing I played Pro and be satisfied with what I have done and after the gaming I would love help the next generation to achieve the same I did
    • What do you hope to accomplish in your life (gaming-wise)? To grow and go beyond my limit
    • How can vVv Gaming help you accomplish this? Because of the community, there are pro players here they can give you tips, they have the expercience, and they will help me succeed. I Always say when you are thriven and passionate about something go for it and vVv has the same mind set.
  • How could you bring value to vVv Gaming, as well as your personal life, by actively improving on these things? I feel I can grow with the help of vVv and I'll work hard no matter what has been server or comes on my plate
  • What have you done over the past few months to work toward those accomplishments? What could you do better? I've been playing alot and film it than rewatched it to see what I did wrong in certain situations and I play alot solo because my I don't have a team to play with
  • When you play CoD, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I play to win and to improve, like I said above I film when I play so I can rewatch it to see what I did wrong, and I also watch what the enemies do so I can adjust
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I haven't play into gbs as I don't find a team and because I don't have a xbox one but when I do I'll play everyday if some of you guys are up to team with me
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? Not at this point but certainly will grind it when I have a team
  • When you play games, do you tend to choose games that pit you with or against other people, or do you prefer to spend more time playing single-player games? I prefer to play with and against other playes so I can test my limits
  • How did you get into gaming and what role does it play in your life currently? I started when I was around 8 years with gaming and now I'm to the point I want to become a pro and grow
  • What do you believe is the role of sponsors in esports? Can you tell us about an experience you've had involving companies that sponsor esports teams or events? I have not had any sponser or close to it, but I think it kinda both way they look after the players like they plan the flights etc and they make the players grow. And the players help them branding their brand
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you Humble people with respect for each other and if there is form of any mis communication they talk as adults to figure things out

Thank you for reading

Sincerely Jonathan De Boever.

Good looking app, add me on XBL and we can play sometime.  Good luck and see you around!

MikEvil likes this

Thank you and no problem send me your GT in a pm

Edited by boever

HEY good to see another EU player this is a random question but since you live in Belgium you ever play with a guy called ghast? anyways good luck on your app and just add me vVv Echelon

HEY good to see another EU player this is a random question but since you live in Belgium you ever play with a guy called ghast? anyways good luck on your app and just add me vVv Echelon

I can't recall if I ever play with a guy called ghast and sure. And thank you.

Thanks for applying! If you have any questions about your application or vVv in general, feel free to message any CoD staff member or make a post here.

It's important to get involved in the community right away, since you only have three months to complete the application process and prove you can be an awesome member! To get involved, we encourage you to participate in our CoD Draft League, participate in our weekly 8s Nights, and add yourself to our skype chat. We also want you to have an active presence on our forums and spend time gaming with and getting to know our current community members.

If you go on vacation or have personal issues and need to take a leave of absence for a week or longer, be sure to fill out a post in the Away/On Vacation forum. This lets us know what's going on so we don't mistakenly close your application due to inactivity.

Welcome, and good luck on your application!

Thanks for applying! If you have any questions about your application or vVv in general, feel free to message any CoD staff member or make a post here.

It's important to get involved in the community right away, since you only have three months to complete the application process and prove you can be an awesome member! To get involved, we encourage you to participate in our CoD Draft League, participate in our weekly 8s Nights, and add yourself to our skype chat. We also want you to have an active presence on our forums and spend time gaming with and getting to know our current community members.

If you go on vacation or have personal issues and need to take a leave of absence for a week or longer, be sure to fill out a post in the Away/On Vacation forum. This lets us know what's going on so we don't mistakenly close your application due to inactivity.

Welcome, and good luck on your application!

Thank you and I would love to play in the weekly 8s or they only on xbox one or also on xbox 360

Only xbox one but did talk to you about that already! Hope to see you around for sure and motivate us to keep that drive that you have to wanna compete and grind!

Boever likes this

Cant wait to play with you guys, I'll be glad when my xbox one gets here and I got Lucky should be brough 28/03/15 wich is a saturday hope I still will be able to join the CDL or if I have to wait till the next season will see :)

Your interest is in youtube. Does this mean you make vids or you just enjoy youtube in general? :)

Both to be honest only have one youtube video on my channel of me playing but try to get more but currently can't do it because my laptop runs in wifi instead of ethernetcable but changing that soon so I'll be able the do more vids and maybe do some duel commanteries with some of the vVv members if there up for it.

Welcome man, app looks good feel free to add me on xbl to play sometime, vVv Sacred is my gt!

I got alot to be honest some are pro players and some are like swiftor ali a just for there in depth guides etc.

hey man i hope this bump grabs you more attention :) add me on xbl and we can play!

If my xbox one is deliver I'll be going on a adding spree to add everyone in vVv so make sure that you leave your gamertag in a message or in this thread to me :)

I got alot to be honest some are pro players and some are like swiftor ali a just for there in depth guides etc.

i like Driftors channel too if you havnt saw his vids. They are awesome!

AANNDDD less than a week till you get your xbox one man! Super excited to be able to play with you when that happens!

YES I know next saturday it should arrive can't wait man and best part is, it will all come at once, xbox one advance warfare game and xbox one scuff :), can't wait cuz xbox 360 is boring me atm lol just because none of my friends on xbox 360 like to play aw.

Lol thats how the transitions usually go haha good that youre coming up to the times now.

Boever likes this

Welcome aboard! feel free to add me on Xbox 
GT - vVv PretzL and I look forward to seeing you at our future CDL events. 

I'll def be in future CDL's and I'll add you once my xbox one gets here :)

Hey man, nice job on your app.

Just curious, in terms of your response to the question about sponsors, what do you mean by "branding their brand?" (I'm assuming you meant grow their brand.) What kinds of things would a sponsored individual/team/organization do to do that?

You seem to have the right idea in that its a relationship more than a "I NEED MONEY" deal :) Thats something a lot of people new to the scene misunderstand... and even some veterans.

Boever likes this

What I mean with branding their brand is helping them to grow it further, I would mention it in livestreams video content and even on twitter and other media, also talk to people for instand I certainly will refer poeple to vVv if they want to learn en get better and even one day become pro who knows. To be honest the money thing isn't a periorty if it ever would come so far than its a bonus, but it isn't my main objective same with youtube I do it because I enjoy it and its some sort of interest/hobby.

Hope this helped you understand with what I meant branding their brand.

Edited by boever
Phryme likes this