Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv OrganicBear

UMG California May 15-17! Let's get HYPE!

28 posts in this topic

So with PAX East over and most of the CoD Community not being able to attend, we wanted to plan for a CoD-specific event (all vVv members and apps welcome though, of course!) to give everyone a chance to reconnect and meet in person.  UMG seemed to be the ideal event since it gives everyone enough time to plan and book travel, while also being near enough that we don't have to wait FOREVER to get this going.  

I wanted to create this thread to list out who was going and begin the planning process (what hotels should we look at being the "official" vVv Hotel (should be affordable and near the venue), what types of events do we want to have going on each night (I figure at least a community dinner on Friday night, and preferably some kind of outing for the community to attend on Saturday night for those looking to party and have a good time while staff talks about boring lame stuff)

So far I have confirmed the following attendees:

- vVv Bizkit

- vVv Koala

- vVv LordJerith

- vVv Papabear

- vVv Shadow

- vVv RobZ

- SQWID

- Cody Cross

Edited by vVv SugarBear

WWWOOOOO!!!! Called off of work already and everything! i just gotta get my spectator pass and plan flights! ALSO Shadow is going as well and will be rooming with him.

This could be an awesome recruiting event for community! Who is our CoD staff leading this?

Me and potentially koala if he has the funds to make it after CoD champs. For sure though me and shadow will be there probably before anyone. Deff want to get the list of people set before mid april.

Fuck me for being in debt

Plane tickets out of your state is expensive as hell right?

Hmm, interesting. It's been too long since I've seen everyone!

Flights are looking a little pricey from Boston to Ontario right now, and even worse if I fly out of NH. It's still two months away so I don't want to say whether I'm going or not, but I don't think it's looking too good right now. Hopefully something changes since I'd love to go.

I'm still tentative....BTW 

I just checked flights, I'm gonna need to work my ass off to get a ticket to Ontario lol 

Edited by vVv Koala

Hell yeah Im down, even tho I'm not an Official vVv member but It'd be sick to go and meet you guys and be able to Represent y'all! This would be my first ever Lan Event. So I'm gonna be grinding out GB's and UMG's to get better! But yeah I'll save up my paychecks and try and help with Hotel and Food Costs! I'll keep you inform! 

Edited by vVv Bizkit

Lol itll be cool to have a meet and greet and show support to teams and such. Great event for us.

Fuck me for being in debt

Lol the struggle haha! Same for me also

Brock and Koala you mean Ontario Cali right?

Yep, I'm assuming that's the closest airport since that's where the event is.

the struggle for middle of the country meet ups :P but hmmm i dont even do COD but imma check on prices! cuz i CAN!

im going and have a good team playing i look forward to seeing some of you guys lol....staying at the best western plus thats 0.5 miles from the convention center aswell as have a Buisness lunch with team elevates COD manager. if anyone wants to gather for dinner

Brock and Koala you mean Ontario Cali right?

Just seeing this now....and I'm not stupid....so yes I mean Ontario, California lol

I guess I can try and bear a 4hr drive to California :creeper:

YYEESSSS come stay with us man we need 2 extra for our hotel still.

I will most likely be flying out there for the event. Hope to catch up with you guys. It's been a Looonnnnngg time.

Ahryse likes this

Anyone else attending? :) id like to get a huge turnout. Me and my girlfriend will be there :)

Anyone else attending? :) id like to get a huge turnout. Me and my girlfriend will be there :)

You have a girlfriend?

Ahryse likes this

You have a girlfriend?

yes i do.

ALSO everyone. My hotel room is a quarter mile away from the Venue, it has 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch, everything catered and have space for 2 more people. I want takers. it'll be $451 divided by how ever many people are there. let me know ASAP

Booked my flight homies. Just giving you guys at heads up that I'm flying into LAX an Uber-ing to Ontario OR getting a ride since flights directly there were too expensive. Should be landing in LAX around 9:30 AM on Friday

Edited by vVv Koala

Me and Shadow get there in ontario by 130ish. We will be expected at our hotel by 3ish incase youre there before us bud :). Also guys got 2 more spots at our hotel if you guys need a room REALLY close to the convention!!!