Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv Exodus

Fuck You Thread

111 posts in this topic

This was a popular thread back in the day, a way for us all to vent, call a person out that pisses you off etc. If you're a pussy then move along, this thread isn't for you. Anything goes, I'll go first feel free to follow.

Fuck the fact that this God damn organization has become a social club, I've been here 7 years and helped run this place for 5 of my 7 years. Where's the God damn competition at? Where's the fear in other organizations eyes when they see vVv? Anyone gonna grow some balls and make this place what it once was? Make it impossible for people to get into vVv? The ones ones that make it put in the work and time to wear the V's? That shit pisses me the fuck off and shit needs to change. Fuck anybody that doesn't agree with me either. That felt good! Now the rest of you go!

Love,

Exodus

Edited by vVv Exodus
BizkitTheo, B Easy and vVv Tahvvy like this

This was a popular thread back in the day, a way for us all to vent, call a person out that pisses you off etc. If you're a pussy then move along, this thread isn't for you. Anything goes, I'll go first feel free to follow.

Fuck the fact that this god damn organization has become a social club, I've been here 7 years and helped run this place for 5 of my 7 years. Where's the God damn competition at? Where's the fear in other organizations eyes when they see vVv? Anyone gonna grow some balls and make this place what it once was? Make it impossible for people to get into vVv? The ones ones that make it put in the work and time to wear the V's? That shit pisses me the fuck off and shit needs to change. Fuck anybody that doesn't agree with me either. That felt good! Now the rest of you go!

Love,

Exodus

Fuck you for saying what anyone who has been here over a year wants to say. Now you left me with nothing to say. Fuck you.

Also...fuck you for expressing your opinion! That shit is frowned upon around here!

Fuck you Echesketchalong for using a fucking LMG Thermal.

Fuck you Echesketchalong for using a fucking LMG Thermal.

FUCK THAT KID! FUCK THAT KID!

DOUBLE FUCK vVv ETCHASKETCHALONG FOR USING THE LMG ! YOU TWAT

FUCK WHOEVER may top enmity's post and FUCK HOW DUSTY THE ASSHOLE OF THE COD DIVISION IS! lets fucking get some fresh faces in here and show them what we used to be great at!

Fuck you Echelong and your LMG and made up words and things

Fuck you Shawn, fellow high school alumni, for accepting my advice for gfx that I offered to you when your art work can be done by my feet. Fuck the school that gave him a degree in gfx design. Fuck you for ignoring me, I know you can see the notification on FB.

FUCK WHOEVER may top enmity's post and FUCK HOW DUSTY THE ASSHOLE OF THE COD DIVISION IS! lets fucking get some fresh faces in here and show them what we used to be great at!

Fuck you for challenging me to top his post...

Fuck you biz for fucking up maps in CDL

FUCK ME FOR BEING A BK

Fuck you for challenging me to top his post...

FUCK YOU FOR CHALLENGING THIS <3 BEST OF FUCKING LUCK

FUCK ME FOR BEING A BK

FUCK YOU FOR CHALLENGING THIS <3 BEST OF FUCKING LUCK

FUCK YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING BK FOR FUCKING REAL LIKE FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck anyone that has a problem with someone voicing their opinion, facts hurt and the fact is this shit needs to change! Fuck all you fuckers!!!

Fuck anyone who is IN the vVv CoD division, wearing the V's, that doesn't come to the CDL at least once in a while.  YOU are what's wrong with the division.  Just sitting around not doing anything to participate with the rest of the community.  Also fuck anyone that plays CoD, whether they are in the CoD division or not, that doesn't make an appearance to show their support.

Edited by vVv B Easy
Deadaim and Phryme like this

deadaims host there is the FUCKING DOOR! and if you don't like CoD go play fucking monopoly

Deadaim and Phryme like this

deadaims host there is the FUCKING DOOR! and if you don't like CoD go play fucking monopoly

idk what this means but FUCK YOU ETCHASKETCH

Phryme likes this

Fuck you Sacred and Phyrme for acting like your the shit while in reality your still suck on your moms titty milk . Fuck you for suspending me from a CDL because you cant pull the stick out of your ass next to your head about someone and hop off their dick.  Fuck you for calling me immature when you talk shit on twitter , B easy fuck you and your " I wanna be a steve-o look alike profile picture "  Fuck the CDL because it favors "The better players" when everyone in the CDL sucks ass at CoD . And fuck you b easy for acting like a total prick in general towards everyone   ,   Fuck the CoD division until it gets dropped because yall have to much damn drama and too many retards trying to act like they run things and their opinions matter .  

Fuck you Sacred and Phyrme for acting like your the shit while in reality your still suck on your moms titty milk . Fuck you for suspending me from a CDL because you cant pull the stick out of your ass next to your head about someone and hop off their dick.  Fuck you for calling me immature when you talk shit on twitter , B easy fuck you and your " I wanna be a steve-o look alike profile picture "  Fuck the CDL because it favors "The better players" when everyone in the CDL sucks ass at CoD . And fuck you b easy for acting like a total prick in general towards everyone   ,   Fuck the CoD division until it gets dropped because yall have to much damn drama and too many retards trying to act like they run things and their opinions matter .  

Fuck you for causing all the drama in the CDL hence the suspension. Fuck you for saying no one is good but you got double 1st rounded lol, fuck you because you think you are gods gift but in reality you're worthless.

Edited by vVv Sacred
Deadaim likes this

Fuck you for being a little pussy and cant take shit . Fuck you for paying for your gun skill. Fuck you sacred does your ass get jealous because of all the shit that comes out of your mouth . fuck you looking like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down . Fuck you and shut your damn dick holster i hope you get fucked by an unlubricated pineapple, Deadaim fuck you cause you have no fucking aim 

Edited by Protecall

Fuck you protecall for being the worst cod player ive ever seen with the biggest mouth 

Fuck you for being a fake prick . Fuck you for making it drama and being a pussy cause you cant get any. 

Fuck you for being a drama queen and fuck you for saying no one is good but you get double 1st rounded lol. You're overall a horrible fucking person. You're a 5x champ keep it up :D

Fuck you for being a little pussy and cant take shit . Fuck you for paying for your gun skill. Fuck you sacred does your ass get jealous because of all the shit that comes out of your mouth . fuck you looking like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down . Fuck you and shut your damn dick holster i hope you get fucked by an unlubricated pineapple, Deadaim fuck you cause you have no fucking aim 

Fuck you for using a quote from a meme that I posted in Skype..."Does your ass get jealous because of all the shit that comes out of your mouth".  Fuck you, get your own jokes.

B easy fuck you cause i dont read your stupid ass posts in skype . 

B easy fuck you cause i dont read your stupid ass posts in skype . 

Fuck Texas.

Fuck you for editing a post, fuck you for looking like a mix of pee wee herman and larry the cable guy. Fuck you for saying someone pays for gunskill when you pay for a team to go to an event to waste time and get knocked out in 1st rounds twice oops forgot you guys can't afford it. My internet is the shitty like you at the game. Fuck you for sleeping with your cousin.

Echelon likes this