Admiral Bunny

Who is interested in a Halo Divisio?

Like the title says. Let me clarify with this a bit. We need people who would be active both on the halo part of the forums and as playing the game as a main game. If you are interested in getting a division started all I ask is that you please just post your name in this thread. I'm just starting this thread up as a count to see how many people we have interested and once we get a good active community I will talk to SB about looking more into officially starting a Halo Division. Thanks and PM me if you have any questions.

Admiral Bunny                                                                Clout

EU Tyrant                                                                       GetRoccked (xCFSxPredatoR)

Humanity                                                                        vVv Deadblow

vVv Papabear                                                                FUSION CHA0S

LuciferNyx (Twistedfate)                                                Falcon

OhMyApollo

AnByD (Dark G3ngar)

Syyyyyyyyyyyyko

KakarotKY

vVv Phryme

Edited by Admiral Bunny

I'm interested in this for sure! Hoping that the game gets fixed soon. That being said, I am currently mostly playing Destiny, and a lil' bit of the Halo campaigns since MM is messed up. If we can get some customs going on in Halo, I'm in. ^^

XBL: EU Tyrant

Hello! This is PrawN, a top level competitor in all tournaments of halo for the past few years. Myself, and my team Cyber Bullies that consists of Shaffer, Adrenaline and Minority. We want to add all vVv members and play customs with you guys, when we are not scrimming for an upcoming tournament :) we want to offer team lessons and individual lessons and donate the proceeds towards the vVv gaming community.  I hope to see you all very soon and I'm even more excited to possibly having this great opportunity to represent vVv at future HCS tournaments!  If you support Team Cyber Bullies and want us to represent our community in upcoming tournaments please don't hesitate to show your support in our Sponsorship Thread. Thanks everyone!

GT's: PPrawN

Minority

Shaffer

Adrenaline Q

Edited by PPrawN

I'm so ready for this to happen! I will start to run games with anyone that is willing to learn from an experienced player in the Halo Community! I have great respect for anyone who plays Halo with the right intensions and will gladly be a part of this outstanding division if it gets formed! We really need more people to add to this community. So, if everybody commits their time to helping others through vVv we can become something great and show the world what it truly means to be a passionate gaming community, with vVv and as well in the Halo Community!

Current Gamertag that you can reach me at:

Haunted Zero

Still known as Humanity in the Halo Community, but I needed to privatise my gamertag and start new.

@HumanitySHREDS

Edited by Humanity

Twistedfate xP open hoping to join a team that would Run GB PLZ or Tournys i Main OBJ but can slay pretty good XB1 Halo 2 and Halo 3

Edited by LuciferNyx

In my opinion we need to keep this all in one thread,  instead of spreading it out.....I support this as well...But getting all the people that have posted in here to post in the other thread, which I can't link for some reason would help more than two threads

Edited by OhMyApollo

I mean the other thread was about picking back up a Halo division....I feel like they are exactly the same

Which other thread are you talking about? There is a thread in the want us to support a new game forum that is an official petition for bringing on a Halo division, and there's another "is anyone interested?" thread where at least three people who primarily play other games than Halo replied as "interested".

Although I personally don't have much interest in playing Halo competitively since I am focused on Call of Duty, I'm one of those people who don't see it as a competition and want both eSports to succeed.

I would LOVE to see a Halo division. Put me down as a supporter.

EDIT: I have an idea for FPS in general that could get the entire FPS community playing together :P

Edited by vVv Phryme

Post updated. So far we have 13 people committed. If any of you guys know someone on or off the forums that would be interested in creating a Halo division please send them over this way. We are over halfway in terms of people who are seriously interested in a Halo division.

So has anything been Said xDDD about the halo division im reallly interested VvVPhryme Can Speak for me xDDD played with him comp. In CoD  and CoD wasn't my number one game Halo is

Blahhhh!!!!! I'm back after one of the worst weeks to work in retail....and the death of my desktop.....Worked a 45 hour week with no overtime due to holiday hours not counting towards it...Got like....9 hours of time and a half though so it works out I guess haha!! Would like to put togeather a game night for everyone if people would be interested, probbably going to try to run customs tonight around 7pm EST if everyone wants to hop on in....Then maybe one day this week? Thursday night 10 pm EST?

Feel free to shoot me an add on XBL: OhMyApollo

as well as on Skype: InsiderApollo!

New and updated tweet:

https://twitter.com/OhMyApollo/status/539121113713090560 :D

Also created a google doc, for us to work some stuff out with: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ba7FT6V_BrTt5OHfgK_GeDUF8bJAGhzCq91yEwKuNuA/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone can make comments on it, only I can actually edit it at the moment. 

Edited by OhMyApollo