FireWater

Super Smash Bros 4 3DS/Wii u

Anyone picking up either title for either system?

I just got a 3ds for Smash and I am planning on getting a Wii U as well.

So how about it?  Anyone game?

I'm picking up my pre-order of the 3DS edition from Target tomorrow, but I'll be using my sister's 3DS (because I really, really want that Super Smash Bros. designed 3DS).

Playing whenever my bro lets me since I don't have a 3DS of my own. From what I've played, it's a great game, defs gonna save towards a Wii-U and the Smash Bundle (Game, GC controller and Adapter).

I've been playing it quite a bit, I've already adapted to the Diddy changes pretty well. It mechanically feels fresh enough to satisfy me coming from the 3+ years of competitive Brawl.

I'm pretty upset about some Ganondorf chages, mostly the removal of the jump after his Aerial Wizard's Foot [Down b]. However I do love the armour he gets on his Warlock Punch [Neutral b] and really like how Gerudo Dragon [side b] has kill potential now.

Edited by vVv Unverclopt

I'm pretty upset about some Ganondorf chages, mostly the removal of the jump after his Aerial Wizard's Foot [Down b]. However I do love the armour he gets on his Warlock Punch [Neutral b] and really like how Gerudo Dragon [side b] has kill potential now.

Can he at least short hop dair cancel?

Idk, I do know that his dair got nerfed significantly. It only meteor smashes on the first couple frames and the have to be hit by his feet, if not, the opponent gets sent flying in random directions. Really irritating.

Idk, I do know that his dair got nerfed significantly. It only meteor smashes on the first couple frames and the have to be hit by his feet, if not, the opponent gets sent flying in random directions. Really irritating.

Wow. What. WHY. That's absurd :\

Damn dude, nice! I hope that with the Wii U version and the ability to use a Smash stick might help, not to mention the better analog stick.

Yeah, should be nice. I'm actually mostly done with modding my 3DS to use a Gamecube controller, just gotta connect a few more leads but effort is hard after a long week at work.

I picked it up for 3DS and I'll be getting it on Wii U as well. I've never been competitive for smash but I am interested in trying my hand at it down the line. :P

I've been having a lot of fun with Greninja lately, but I'm still getting used to a lot of the newer fighters' mechanics.

New Smash Bros Direct just happened yesterday. Lots of cool new things they're adding to the Wii U version.  Will post the vid once the whole thing is uploaded on youtube.

This is basically my game of choice at the moment. I've taken first at two New England tournaments ($15 at the first, $90 at the second) and second at my latest ($25). Going to keep trying to improve and network a bit, as I'm currently in talks with a commentator at SmashLadder that wants to stream my gameplay. Who knows, maybe we can get some more Smash interest around here if it all goes well!

Just wondering if anyone still plays this. Been playing it for a while and just seeing if there's anyone that wants to at least attempt to play together. Lag is the killer of all online fighters.

Wii-U, haven't gotten a Melee controller adapter yet, so I'm going back and forth from the pad to the GC controller (I play Melee as well).