Papabear

vVv HALO COMEBACK

As many of you probably know by now Halo is trying to make a comeback and become relevant again. (YAY!) With the Halo: Master Chief Collection bringing the hype back I myself would like to bring back the hype to vVv......(like when we had Halo team vVv BtH...get it.....puns...ahh ) 

Anyways, even though there is still a LONG ways till MCC comes out and the chances of it being a big hit again is slim I am still hopeful.

That is why I will start small and start hosting unofficial vVv Halo CGN's Daily at 8est starting AUGUST 1st (because I will be unpacking everything before then and well if i dont help unpack and decorate my new apartment my wife will commit murder and I wont be able to host at ALLL). Whether people join in or not I will be online playing the game at 8est. I am getting all the fun games I remember as well as downloading the last MLG Halo gametypes. But what Halo will we be playing you ask? Halo 3. But why? Because nobody likes halo reach or halo 4 and it is known. Also because Halo 2 is harder to get a party going and all the known pro ego boys are playing Halo 2/3 and thats what Halo dudes want to be competitive again duh. BUT ITS ON 360 AND NOT ON HD 4400p HD LED 3D XBOX 1. WELL DEAL WITH IT. Random random random non sense to make it seem like i thoroughly thought out this post and making long post on whatever blah blah blah the end.

tl;dr

**AUGUST 1st 2014**

vVv Unofficial HALO CGN

hosted by "  vVv Papabear  "

thats my gamertag.....  vVv Papabear

DAILY @ 8pm EST   (UNLESS POSTED OTHERWISE)

HALO 3  (cuz iTz pR0)($10 at gamestop ((get odst multiplayer disk)) )  

ITS THAT SIMPLE

JOIN ME OR DONT ITS YOUR LOSS EITHER WAY.......unless your on my team ;)

did you sell every 360 game you own too? whyyyy :o

Because everyone that I play with has a X1 now :)  And I didn't want to go through the hassle of switching over to different systems every time I want to play something old :P

Halo is coming out again soon, I will be playing then :)

Halo 3 was free back in OCT so mostly EVERYONE should have it unless they totally skipped it lol.

I gotta get a new controller for my 360 my kids broke it yesterday -.- the buttons work but its as if the arrow button is stuck to go right....

Soooooooooooooo, is this going to happen with every new Halo game?

Basically. Halo Kids are egotistical and wont let go. (Im one of them) but this time its different because halo 2 is coming back and we will get 3 great months from it I hope :)

ASTRO Halo: Reach Summer Doubles Tournament

http://teambeyond.net/halo/

WHEN:

You must be available from 3:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, August 23rd to play your matches.

HOW TO ENTER:
Register on the Beyond Entertainment forums here.
Post your team name and gamertags in this thread.

PRIZE POOL:
1st:      Two 2013 White A40 Audio Systems
2nd:    Two ASTRO New Era Snapbacks

SETTINGS:

MLG v7 Team Slayer Gametypes can be found on the fileshare: TeamBeyond net
All maps and settings cannot be edited except the score to win must be set to 25.
MAPS:
All Rounds – Best of 3
Game 1:   MLG v7 Sanctuary
Game 2:   MLG v7 Zealot
Game 3:   MLG v7 Countdown

BRACKET INFO:
• Single Elimination
• Brackets will be updated here
• 128 team limit (can accommodate more if needed)
• Online tournament on Xbox Live

REQUIREMENTS:
• This tournament is open to everyone
• Be sure you will be available on August 23rd to play your matches
• You must have a Beyond Entertainment Forum account
• The winning team must upload their gameplay of the Championship Round to their fileshare
There will be a team check-in thread on our forums a few days before the tournament to confirm your spot in the bracket. 
If you do not confirm your team is available in the check-in thread, you will not be placed in the bracket. We will announce when the check-in thread is live so be sure to follow us on twitter, and check the forums for the latest information regarding team check-ins.

RULES:
We will be using the Halo GameBattles dispute policies so please refer to this linkfor more information on disputes and cheating. Please note that all disputes will be handled by Beyond Entertainment staff and the results of those decisions will be final. If you are caught cheating you will be permanently banned from the website and forum until the end of time.

ASTRO Halo: Reach Summer Doubles Tournament

http://teambeyond.net/halo/

WHEN:

You must be available from 3:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, August 23rd to play your matches.

HOW TO ENTER:

Register on the Beyond Entertainment forums here.

Post your team name and gamertags in this thread.

PRIZE POOL:

1st:      Two 2013 White A40 Audio Systems

2nd:    Two ASTRO New Era Snapbacks

SETTINGS:

MLG v7 Team Slayer Gametypes can be found on the fileshare: TeamBeyond net

All maps and settings cannot be edited except the score to win must be set to 25.

MAPS:

All Rounds – Best of 3

Game 1:   MLG v7 Sanctuary

Game 2:   MLG v7 Zealot

Game 3:   MLG v7 Countdown

BRACKET INFO:

• Single Elimination

• Brackets will be updated here

• 128 team limit (can accommodate more if needed)

• Online tournament on Xbox Live

REQUIREMENTS:

• This tournament is open to everyone

• Be sure you will be available on August 23rd to play your matches

• You must have a Beyond Entertainment Forum account

• The winning team must upload their gameplay of the Championship Round to their fileshare

There will be a team check-in thread on our forums a few days before the tournament to confirm your spot in the bracket. 

If you do not confirm your team is available in the check-in thread, you will not be placed in the bracket. We will announce when the check-in thread is live so be sure to follow us on twitter, and check the forums for the latest information regarding team check-ins.

RULES:

We will be using the Halo GameBattles dispute policies so please refer to this linkfor more information on disputes and cheating. Please note that all disputes will be handled by Beyond Entertainment staff and the results of those decisions will be final. If you are caught cheating you will be permanently banned from the website and forum until the end of time.

already over?

I may pick up Halo 2 Vista. That's as good as practice as any for MCC. Also there's a good amount of people playing it, from what I've heard.