Sign in to follow this  
BlacK StaRR (ex-vVv)

BlacK StaRR's Resignation

Its time for me to resign. I don't add value at all anymore and with summer coming i dont think im going to have the time to dedicate to vVv the way that a member should. I thought that after i finished uni i'd want to get back into it but there just isnt anything that i want to dedicate myself towards here anymore. I've absolutely loved my second stint here and ill always hang around the forums and on twitter, but its time for me to give back the V's.

Shoutouts:

Jerry/Jordan/Rob - Just wanna say thanks to you guys for giving me the opportunity when i came back to jump in straight into staff. Ive learned so much whilst ive been here ill always be a better person thanks to vVv.

Soap - Stupid noob, We joined around the same time its been a real laugh this past year, now stop being such a bitch and get you V's back. This time keep them. Or ill get someone to chop you.

Natural - Partner in crime. Had an awesome time running the CoD division with you. When you get good at LoL ill come play with you, Fucking bronze scub.

Body - Will always remember that 3v4 game on blops with soap. Great guy keep working at the titanfall division make it as good as the CoD division used to be and even more.

Matter - Tea & Crumpets, nuff said.

Finally, shoutout to razernok.

Peace

I also hate to see you go, but you know that you can come back any time :} I hope to see you around in the near future! Luvyewbb <33

Resignation accepted <3