Sign in to follow this  
Conflict (ex-vVv)

Diablo III Meet and Greet!

gallery_5702_612_72751.png

Diablo III Meet and Greet!

Diablo III will be hosting a Meet and Greet on Monday, May 12th at 7 PM EST! Come hang out, introduce yourself, and meet some of the members of the new Diablo III Division! For those of you who have the game, come play some bounties and rifts, and for those who don't own the game, come talk to us and let us know what you do play! We are excited to meet more members of the community!

What: Meet and Greet

When: Monday, May 12th, 7 PM EST

Where: Diablo III Mumble

Who: Diablo III Division Members

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

vVv Conflict

For those of you who have the game, come play some bounties and rifts, and for those who don't own the game, come talk to us and let us know what you do play! We are excited to meet more members of the community!

Thanks,

vVv Conflict

I would venture to guess that all are welcome and encouraged to come :P:

I will be there, and I will be trying to get as many people as I can to attend. 

Nah man, the Meet and Greet is for anyone who plays D3 in the vVv community. That means anyone who plays D3 and is in the vVv clan on D3. Also you'll need mumble and to get on our mumble for the Meet and Greet.

Ill definitely be there, and I was in mumble talking to some people today! Had a lot of fun

I hope you can make it Anarchy. It was great to meet you and add you to the Clan! I hope we can play together more later, and I hope you enjoy your time in the vVv Diablo 3 clan, and in the vVv community yourself. I also spread my good wishes at your application, and that you one day get into vVv. I hope to see you in game and on Mumble!

I hope you can make it Anarchy. It was great to meet you and add you to the Clan! I hope we can play together more later, and I hope you enjoy your time in the vVv Diablo 3 clan, and in the vVv community yourself. I also spread my good wishes at your application, and that you one day get into vVv. I hope to see you in game and on Mumble!

Ill be there bud, any clue whats on the agenda?

I am so sorry I missed this. I will deff be at the next one. <3

It isnt until 10 days from now so you can still come

Ill be there bud, any clue whats on the agenda?

It isnt until 10 days from now so you can still come

Oh it was the town hall meeting I missed. :)