Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
BoDYRoTx

vVv Titanfall Dream Team

56 posts in this topic

question is though, is do they play well together, communication, game style, support, etc.

BoDYRoTx likes this

ORDER!

Ok, well to bring order back here, here is what i thought up 

Djjayy

Vall

Ink

X z NoE

this is where i get stuck cause I would say Optimize but he needs work, but i havent played with him a few days maybe even a week or so maybe a lil longer now that i think of it so IDK what his progress is.

Body but body has limitation

Soap <<<<< as much as we have our difference on how we present our ideas, he is a good player, buit limitation 

KyleSHype <<<i get stuck him completely because i Know he a good slayer but i lacked to pay attention to his game play, from what i have gathered hes a decent OBJ 

Stealth66 - Great OBJ player at least with me but not sure about the others, and not sure if he plays while up all night which scares me as far as Comp is concerned. 

but I have been sitting here for a little trying to play around in my head, 

- Zodyak - Straight Slay power

- Bodyrot - The Utility Man.  Can do anything and support a team with what we need.

- DJAAYY - Can kill as much as Zody and has the smarts to play objectively

- Optimize - Hands down replaced Zodyak as the best player here.  Can kill and extremely intelligent when it comes to objective play.  He has the "it" factor but just needs to be groomed properly.

- Anyone else can fill the 5th spot :)

To be honest, this really doesn't mean anything because the names I've listed and the other I've played with have been getting destroyed by top teams in scrims, gamebattles, and tournaments.

I've seen that Skippy has been the only one that has played with everyone here at least 2-3 nights since the game came out.  Everyone else has put people they've only played with which is pretty biased

Edited by Soap

I think within the community I'd have djaayy and body on my dream team :) very good members which I've ranned with before

And Kyle lol

Personally I have kicked but in GBs with my team but have also gotten my but kicked. So yes I can improve, but everyone has to a little. What's funny about it is that when people judge Objective players like me they tend to only focus on that player and nobody else. Objective Players are an important tool in a game of Titanfall. But they are the equivalent to "a tank with no armor." They are good tools with an "armor" which in my case is support players. So long story short I think if people want to judge Objective Players they should analyse what their team is like first. There was times where I've played with good teams and captured multiple flags in Capture the Flag in One game, not in pubs. There are also times where teams I'm put with have no consistency with supporting Objective Players and we lose pitifully. It honestly depends on what the team is doing that determines in a broad eye how the Objective Player(s) do.  

I just would like to say this..... I like big butts and i cannot lie.... and that i too want to run for presidant

But i feel like i can't make my own dream team its not fair because i want everyone

Edited by KyleSHyper11

I just would like to say this..... I like big butts and i cannot lie.... and that i too want to run for presidant

Really  :Dodgy:

I've seen that Skippy has been the only one that has played with everyone here at least 2-3 nights since the game came out.  Everyone else has put people they've only played with which is pretty biased

can't really nominate on word of mouth. So of course there is biased :)

- Zodyak - Straight Slay power

- Bodyrot - The Utility Man.  Can do anything and support a team with what we need.

- DJAAYY - Can kill as much as Zody and has the smarts to play objectively

- Optimize - Hands down replaced Zodyak as the best player here.  Can kill and extremely intelligent when it comes to objective play.  He has the "it" factor but just needs to be groomed properly.

- Anyone else can fill the 5th spot :)

To be honest, this really doesn't mean anything because the names I've listed and the other I've played with have been getting destroyed by top teams in scrims, gamebattles, and tournaments.

IMO it doesn't matter who is getting destroyed in GB right now. What matters is who is going to stick with it and who is putting in the time to practice and get better every day. I can be the best Titanfall player in the world but it doesn't matter if I don't stick it out and keep playing because some bad kid is going to come along and become the better player in the long run.

The currently pro players in LoL all started out bronze in Season 1.

IMO it doesn't matter who is getting destroyed in GB right now. What matters is who is going to stick with it and who is putting in the time to practice and get better every day. I can be the best Titanfall player in the world but it doesn't matter if I don't stick it out and keep playing because some bad kid is going to come along and become the better player in the long run.

The currently pro players in LoL all started out bronze in Season 1.

Completely agreed.  Then I should probably remove Zodyak off of the list with this added to it :)

Personally I have kicked but in GBs with my team but have also gotten my but kicked. So yes I can improve, but everyone has to a little. What's funny about it is that when people judge Objective players like me they tend to only focus on that player and nobody else. Objective Players are an important tool in a game of Titanfall. But they are the equivalent to "a tank with no armor." They are good tools with an "armor" which in my case is support players. So long story short I think if people want to judge Objective Players they should analyse what their team is like first. There was times where I've played with good teams and captured multiple flags in Capture the Flag in One game, not in pubs. There are also times where teams I'm put with have no consistency with supporting Objective Players and we lose pitifully. It honestly depends on what the team is doing that determines in a broad eye how the Objective Player(s) do.

Optimize you just referred to yourself as a tool. :)

We missed you. Dont ever leave again.

And I agree with what you said minus the tool part. But maybe I can agree with that also :)

Queation is if youre a tool what tool are you? :-D

Optimize you just referred to yourself as a tool. :)

We missed you. Dont ever leave again.

And I agree with what you said minus the tool part. But maybe I can agree with that also :)

Queation is if youre a tool what tool are you? :-D

Thanks. I didn't mean "tool" in bad way, just trying to make some analogies. And to answer your silly question I think I would be a saw. 

Edited by vVv Optimize
WhoDropdDSoap likes this

I think I would be a hoe. :) But as of late Ive been doing allot of shoveling. :) Monkey wrench?

I think I would be a hoe. :) But as of late Ive been doing allot of shoveling. :) Monkey wrench?

It fits you well. 

lete

vVv BoDYRoTx

Pantless Warrior

Titanfall703 postsGender:MaleLocation:Buffalo NY

Sent 25 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

As far as I know it's us 5 I don't ignore invites.  DJ usually isn't going to ignore.  Soap prolly does but he's no longer and applicant.  He also is nights now so he won't be on much. 

Pantless Warrior

vVv sK1ppY

The Coach

Honorary Member596 postsGender:MaleLocation:Staten Island, NY

Sent 25 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

im def hit or miss because i just leave my xbox on and go something better to hit on kik skype or cell 6464200893

vVv ORION

Titan Slayer, THE ORION NEBULA Blogmaster

Honorary Member341 postsGender:MaleLocation:Dallas, TX

Sent 25 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

Skippy, do u have a team set or are you going to throw them in the pool with everyone else?

Because after Body's team there isnt much left. We will post another rollcall to see who is serious

ORION

Sheriff of Spamalot

"LOOSEN UP MY BUTTONS, BABE!" 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls... DIE'N TIME IS HERE!!"

ReplyEditDelete

vVv BoDYRoTx

Pantless Warrior

Cool so we r gonna make a plan and either have multiple gb teams or one depending on activity and start a strategy / learning night on a Tuesday we will see when is convenient for others me n Orion are working on a plan to get everyone incorporated and happy.

Pantless Warrior

vVv BoDYRoTx

Pantless Warrior

Cool so we r gonna make a plan and either have multiple gb teams or one depending on activity and start a strategy / learning night on a Tuesday we will see when is convenient for others me n Orion are working on a plan to get everyone incorporated and happy.

Pantless Warrior

vVv BoDYRoTx

Pantless Warrior

Sent 25 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

That's true to for DJ and the others. Sometimes they are online but afk

Pantless Warrior

vVv LordJerith

Owner

Executives6,159 postsGender:MaleLocation:Los Angeles, CA

Sent Yesterday, 03:04 PM

SO, what re the rank of our players app in most skilled? From best to worse?  Also, rank them in personality and commitment to vVv from best to worst.

LordJerith

Director of People, Riot Games

Owner, vVv Gaming

Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Follow me on Twitter @LordJerith

vVv RobZGod

President

Executives1,828 postsGender:MaleLocation:Los Angeles, California

Sent Yesterday, 03:12 PM

I think you guys should focus on building the best team together. If that means one of you has to be the analyst, content creator and coach, then so be it. When you start splitting off into two mediocire teams it's just not as competitive and will create drama as we've seen. 

1. Build the best possible "god squad"

2. Work together to support that team and help them be successful

3. Have that team then mentor a sister team to scrim with

4. vVv DOMINANCE in Titanfall

You guys really need to focus on talent. Some of you aren't cut of

President, vVv Gaming | @vVv_RobZGod  

vVv BoDYRoTx

Pantless Warrior

Sent Yesterday, 04:13 PM

As far as our players from my point of view, leaving myself out cause I can't really compare myself.    

1.  DJ slays hardest, and can do multiple roles.  Is good all around and slays hard.  (awesome guy personality wise, and is committed)

2.  Techshow - just got the game, but can't play a lot but the guy is just naturally talented.  (great personality, committed.  

3.  Vall good slayer.  Plays too "sneaky" in my opinion.  Always on the outside of the map for the most part in CTF.  Needs to focus more on map control because she isn't an OBJ role.  But has good gun skill.  (Good personality is committed)

4.  Optimize - has been a great OBJ player and can drop kills.  Had a little trouble listening at times, i've been working on that with him personally and he's doing good things.  (good personality, committed).  

5.  Kyle - good obj player can slay.  Needs to learn rotation and overall awareness.  (good personality, committed)

6.  Deadaim - good player hasn't shown me where he shines in any area, but he's a smart player.  (good personality, committed)

7.  Sinister - Good obj and smart player, needs work on slaying.  (good personality, committed)

8.  unrated king-  good player, doesn't stand out in any 1 area to me.  (good personality, committed)

9 Tied.  Skippy - extremely smart player.  Kills lacks sometimes.  BUT IS a great Coach!  He knows his role though and he isn't timid about expressing that he's not here to play just wants to coach.  (great personality, committed)

9 tied.  Orion - smart player, doesn't drop many kills.  Against top teams has a lot of trouble with getting kills in ctf.  (good personality, committed)

These are just the players i've played with enough to even rank.  As far as personality no one has a bad personality

Dream Team among everyone that has been playing including applicants?

Znoe

INK

SINISTER

DJAYY

Tie as obj or swing players:

Kyle Optimize Transcendant Body Vall 

not sure who would run in game strats other than Body

In all seriousness about the dream team we have a lot of people to pull into a factor in which we would want I'm sure. Thinking of this as a whole community and to make the best team. Even though I have not played with everyone and still would like too I feel like this would be something I'd like to see. I hope no one gets offended with my opinion as it is only an opinion and not to be taken as something hurtful as I don't want anyone's feelings hurt. My nominations from some of our members to work as a team and a goal of bettering themselves to possibly make an official roster. In all honesty... this is my dream team... No one.. and this is why because Its difficult for me to say because my access to some groups has been limited because there are some groups that play together which is fine but in order to make a team you need to have options open and new views.

Can we actually take this serious?

I would like all of the members and applicants to post their four members of the team and why. Don't think just individual skill, what would make the best team? 

vVv Optimize-is a great obj

vVv Vall-is a great slayer knows how to keep them off the obj players

vVv Body-knows spawn points and has studied the maps smart player overall

Idk who my fourth pick would be but I'm sure their is someone out their

They seem to do good as a team they have their own set of skills that can be used greatly when it comes to a team in titanfall

vVv Vall likes this

I agree with Kyles post which was serious.

How about we have an vVv tournament with mixed teams and assess from there. How about that?

Edited by vVv ORION

Vall- great slayer and always finds a way around the map to surprise you, and keeps opponents off the obj.

Deadaim - I have yet to see a bad game with him, really good overall skill

Body- very focused and keeps the team going

That's all I can think atm

Im sort of lost here, whats the main goal of this? Where r we going with this?

and Orion i dont understand ur post with i guess a copy and past of I guess the PM did u do that on purpose or was it accident?

I think I understand the main objective but still sort of lost of where we r going 

I honestly don't think I can make a decision right now about who my favorite picks are. I've played with everyone, don't get me wrong. I just haven't played competitively with everyone so I don't think I can choose. However I like Kyle's idea of an inside vVv Tournament. If that were to happen though we need a way to see all the people's gameplay somehow. That's where the idea comes to question on how to make it happen. This would be perfect when a spectator mode comes but right now private lobbies are still in the stone age.